PDA

View Full Version : Joint Ventures and Advice

Pete Sharwood-Smith
July 17th 03, 09:51 PM
Hi all,

I am currently involved in a number of online business ventures, and although I am certainly not a 'web guru', I do make a small profit from my various programmes. I am looking for others who have founf programmes that work, and would like to make a joint effort with me to help each others success. I also publish a small newsletter to around 300 readers and am always looking for good hints to give out, whether it be a hot tip on a new programme or a warning about a scam. Anyone who feels they could help me out please write to with 'Joint ventures and advice' in the title.

Many thanks for your time.

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030624141811C2p4EpL4

Google