PDA

View Full Version : STEPPENWOLF defends legendary status

trippin2-8track
December 23rd 03, 03:49 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2582170671&category=1601

The Poodlebutt
December 23rd 03, 08:12 PM
(trippin2-8track) wrote in message >...
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2582170671&category=1601

Reminds me of the time a copy of "Steppenwolf 7" in the same style of
sleeve went for $83.

I waited three weeks and got another copy off Ebay in the same sleeve
for $3.

Big whoop-tee-doo. For what it is worth, Goatboyii has a history of
not buying an 8 track unless it's grossly overpriced. That doesn't
explain why you are still a crybaby pussy from hell over a dollar
tape, you tawdry Magpie bitch.

I will be sure to see if your daughter has a more compelling
explanation to proffer, right before I give her a close-up of my
Poodle tattoo and rub my ass in her homely pitted face, fourteen years
to the day from last evening, by my calculations.

trippin2-8track
December 24th 03, 12:39 PM
Jealousy will get you nowhere...when ebay folds, your life will end,
cuz most likely you'll be swinging from a rope in your slumpartment..

If I HAD a daugher, she'd kick your sorry ass anyway at age 14. You'd
end up pressing charges and showing up in court, in a wheelchair.
Then on the way out the courthouse, she'd split your ****ing head open
again.

Google