PDA

View Full Version : But now, Paul Evans says THIS

trippin2-8track
December 23rd 03, 02:32 PM
From: The Poodlebutt )
Subject: Re: little Panasonic engine that could ? SURPRISE !

View this article only
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Date: 2003-12-20 09:40:46 PST

> YOU'RE THE ONE THAT FLAMED ALFANDY ON THREADS ON NG'S, THEN JUST SENT
> HIM A SEALED ROCK TAPE TO KISS HIS ASS, YOU ****ING 2-FACED WIMP !!

Yes, I used to slam the **** out of Alfandy. He rubbed me the wrong
way. I wasn't the only one who felt that way.

I realized I had judged him wrongly, and I was man enough to tell him
as much myself. Alfie is OK by me any day of the week.

I bet you've never once had the balls to own up to being wrong in your
entire sorry life.

OH GEE, IT'S A TOUGH WORLD, PITY POOR PAUL EVANS, PEOPLE WHO ARE
RIGHT, JUST WON'T ADMIT THEY'RE WRONG FOR HIM. People tend to be
funny like that Paul, life's just a bitch... In the meantime, the
entire tracking world waits for you to grow up and stop being an
immature ****-cake of a person...and recover from your terrible
childhood memories...

The world waits, wonders, and ponders...

But, does this mean someday, you'll realize, you've judged me wrongly
too ?? Do I also get a free, sealed rock kiss-ass tape from you ??

KEEP IT

Google