PDA

View Full Version : Paul Evans may someday wake up

trippin2-8track
December 23rd 03, 02:21 PM
From: Phylo Beddoe )
Subject: Bracing myself....
Original Format
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Date: 2002-07-18 22:49:51 PST

This is like Evil Knievel jumping thirty eight school buses lined up
in a row......... Can I fix 12+ white shell Beatles carts without
resorting to a Philips head screwdriver?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=892216048&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=0&indexURL=0&rd=1

I think I'm going to do it marathon style. All in one sitting. If I
stumble, then I shall cuss and get back on the horse. I am going to
steer clear of beer on one hand and coffee on the other while doing
it, such is my resolve.

Thanks to the shameless wallowings of the Bronx "Son of Chimp****ah,"
it's been too easy to lose sight lately of a very basic and essential
principle of 8 tracking as I see it: Alfandy still sucks, and sucks
pretty hard at that, and it is imperative that he be denied access to
any cart that's worth a rat's ass. Yeah, Brethren and Sisters,
Alfandy's days are numbered. Disposable income is not too far down the
road. Days of gravy. And days of outbidding Alfandy for no other
reason than to frustrate and vetch the little *******.

OK FOLKS, HERE'S PAUL EVAN'S RIPPING INTO ALFANDY IN THE NOT TOO
DISTANT PAST, quote from archives here, wait 'til you see the next
one...

trippin2-8track
December 25th 03, 01:56 PM
From: The Poodlebutt )
Subject: Re: little Panasonic engine that could ? SURPRISE !

View this article only
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Date: 2003-12-20 09:40:46 PST

> YOU'RE THE ONE THAT FLAMED ALFANDY ON THREADS ON NG'S, THEN JUST SENT
> HIM A SEALED ROCK TAPE TO KISS HIS ASS, YOU ****ING 2-FACED WIMP !!

Yes, I used to slam the **** out of Alfandy. He rubbed me the wrong
way. I wasn't the only one who felt that way.

I realized I had judged him wrongly, and I was man enough to tell him
as much myself. Alfie is OK by me any day of the week.

AND HERE IS PAUL EVANS, AFTER HE TAKES HIS ANTI-DEPRESSANT MEDS. The
true definition of bipolar disorder, and proof of mental instability.
It's a shame he picked the tracking hobby, if you read the archives,
there were lots of cool people here before Paul showed up. Paul, do us
a Christmas favor, and go hang yourself in shame.

Google