PDA

View Full Version : RADIO SHACK cassette to 8 track adapter ebay $10 AWESOME

trippin2-8track
December 23rd 03, 02:12 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2583210689&category=1601&rd=1

I usually don't equate the Radio Shack stuff with being top end
equipment, but in this case it is. This is the best darn cassette to
8-track adapter I've even seen since day 1. It runs off the channel
switch current and has it's own little DC Motor to turn the cassette.
Sound quality is superb, tried it through my Wollensak 8050/Pioneer
combo.

The Poodlebutt
December 23rd 03, 09:11 PM
It's actually kind of pathetic, that you think the whole world is
addicted to ****ty ebay, to the point of being worried about missing
an item or not. Most of the stuff is junk on ebay anyway, and there's
always another being listed if you miss it. If you were following
ebay recently, there has been a steady downward pressure on bid
prices. That's cuz you can only shine **** so much, but it's still
the same old pile of ****.

The net/ebay scene is gonna go the way of the CB radio and 8-track
eventually. It's filled with the lowest common denominator of human
life, and anything with clientele like that, won't last long. It's
days are numbered as a desireable pastime/outlet for goods. Just wait
until the feds tax it- that will be the final nail in the ebay coffin.

You people need to get a real job, and get out in the world, and OFF
the net.

Google