PDA

View Full Version : A Question for a Hummel Figures

PaulDeCologne
September 5th 03, 03:51 PM
Hello ...
i get an Hummel Figure(?) from my aunt.
She mentioned that this figure maybe is valuably.
It's a boy playing a flute.
But I don't find this figure in any catalouge on the Web, because the
figure got a metal base. ( the other figures allways got a porcelain
base !)
Perhaps it isn't a original Hummel Figure ?

Would be nice, if i get some more information from a Hummel Expert....
thx

Nurse Edna
September 8th 03, 01:29 PM
IS the figure marked on the bottom of the base?
If it is a Hummel it will be.

On 5 Sep 2003 07:51:48 -0700, (PaulDeCologne) wrote:

>Hello ...
>i get an Hummel Figure(?) from my aunt.
>She mentioned that this figure maybe is valuably.
>It's a boy playing a flute.
>But I don't find this figure in any catalouge on the Web, because the
>figure got a metal base. ( the other figures allways got a porcelain
>base !)
>Perhaps it isn't a original Hummel Figure ?
>
>Would be nice, if i get some more information from a Hummel Expert....
>thx

Google