PDA

View Full Version : Doll Display Catalog

Good Buy Girls
August 16th 03, 06:34 PM
Dear Doll Collector,

Thank you for reading this email.

NEW - we have a print catalog for Doll Cases, Accessories (stands and more)
and Protectors. If you would like a copy of the print catalog mailed to you,
simply send your name and address to We guarantee
that we will not share or sell your email address or regular address with
anyone!

Good Buy Girls carries over 500 Display Items, including display cases,
accessories and protectors for dolls of all types and sizes. We specialize
in custom glass domes and cases for the special collector.

Please come browse our website to see our hundreds of curio cabinets, glass
domes, custom cases, ornaments stands and ornament trees, spoon cabinets,
display cases for baseballs, footballs, bats, basketballs and DIECAST model
cars. We also have dozens of plate hangers, plate stands, plate frames and
easels in all colors and sizes. We add new items all the time.

Glass Domes: http://pages.goodbuygirls.com/326/InventoryPage/381378/1.html

Acrylic Domes:
http://pages.goodbuygirls.com/326/InventoryPage/1599344/1.html

Glass Cases (hexagon shapes too):
http://pages.goodbuygirls.com/326/InventoryPage/1235867/1.html

Curio Cabinets:
http://pages.goodbuygirls.com/326/InventoryPage/1416797/1.html

Protectors: http://pages.goodbuygirls.com/326/InventoryPage/1623916/1.html

Please let us know if you have any questions. We have a toll free number for
your use Monday through Friday during business hours (Eastern time zone).

Hope you are having a wonderful summer!

Joan

www.goodbuygirls.com

Carol Fey & Joan Wurmbrand