PDA

View Full Version : Doll Furnature

Aram Langhans
August 14th 03, 06:24 PM
My wife just handed me her box of doll furnature from the 50's. Must be 30
or 40 items in there (didn't count). They are Renwal, plastic. I found
this newsgroup and was wondering if this is an appropritate place to
advertise such items? If not, could someone suggest a few places were I
might post them? I have to take some digital photos when I get back to
school in a few weeks so I can have something to show.

Thanks

Aram

--
This message is made of 100% recycled electrons. No new atoms were
destroyed in making it.

Aram Langhans
Science Teacher, Naches High School
101 W. 5th. St / P. O. Box 159
Naches, WA 98937

"Science Rules"

Donna
August 15th 03, 11:17 PM
"Aram Langhans" > scribbled in
:

> My wife just handed me her box of doll furnature from the 50's. Must
> be 30 or 40 items in there (didn't count). They are Renwal, plastic.
> I found this newsgroup and was wondering if this is an appropritate
> place to advertise such items? If not, could someone suggest a few
> places were I might post them? I have to take some digital photos
> when I get back to school in a few weeks so I can have something to
> show.
>
> Thanks
>
> Aram

Head yourself out to eBay - look at what's selling, what's been sold, and
do some research. You have a box of money on your hands... not bazillions,
but in good shape, there's someone out there that wants it for sure.

--
Donna

Google