PDA

View Full Version : need help identifying doll

Garry & Sherri January
August 5th 03, 03:32 PM
I'm looking for any info I can get re: Madison Lee Vintage dolls (i.e.,
manufacturer info, how to identify, pricing, etc.) My daughter has one that
was given to her by a friend, but we know nothing about it, not even which
doll it is for sure. The only marks are on her neck: I have pictures I can
email that hopefully will help identify it. I can email them to anyone
willing to help me id this doll. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Sherri

Nurse Edna
August 8th 03, 09:00 AM
http://usavem.zoovy.com/category/dolls_by_maker.madisonlee/

On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 09:32:40 -0500, "Garry & Sherri January"
> wrote:

>I'm looking for any info I can get re: Madison Lee Vintage dolls (i.e.,
>manufacturer info, how to identify, pricing, etc.) My daughter has one that
>was given to her by a friend, but we know nothing about it, not even which
>doll it is for sure. The only marks are on her neck: I have pictures I can
>email that hopefully will help identify it. I can email them to anyone
>willing to help me id this doll. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
>
>Sherri

Google