PDA

View Full Version : Paul Evans-champagne tastes/beer budget

trippin2-8track
December 21st 03, 01:19 PM
This just in. This idiot kid PAUL EVANS, who has only been into
8-tracks since 1998, is trolling ebay and 8-track newsgroups and
acting like a professional asshole. DON'T buy anything from him, he'll
rip you off. His ebay and net username is POODLEBUTT, and he is also a
jailbird, and gay. (as his username shows) He has ripped off numerous
people in the hobby recently, although he offers peace offerings of
sealed tapes and Akai motors later to hide his vile acts. He actually
ripped off a girl from New York on tapes also, then refused to answer
her emails.

Now, this jerk EVANS will get on the soapbox and try to inform
everyone just how knowledgeable he is about 8-tracks and players. He
also parades as a law student (yeh, right). Don't fall for it, this
scum was only 10 years old when 8-tracks went out- he never even owned
a player or tape back in the day. He MISSED it all, and is vainly
trying to get "in" on our hobby...**** him !

The Poodlebutt
December 23rd 03, 05:45 AM
(trippin2-8track) wrote in message >...
> This just in. This idiot kid PAUL EVANS, who has only been into
> 8-tracks since 1998, is trolling ebay and 8-track newsgroups and
> acting like a professional asshole. DON'T buy anything from him, he'll
> rip you off. His ebay and net username is POODLEBUTT, and he is also a
> jailbird, and gay. (as his username shows) He has ripped off numerous
> people in the hobby recently, although he offers peace offerings of
> sealed tapes and Akai motors later to hide his vile acts. He actually
> ripped off a girl from New York on tapes also, then refused to answer
> her emails.
>
> Now, this jerk EVANS will get on the soapbox and try to inform
> everyone just how knowledgeable he is about 8-tracks and players. He
> also parades as a law student (yeh, right). Don't fall for it, this
> scum was only 10 years old when 8-tracks went out- he never even owned
> a player or tape back in the day. He MISSED it all, and is vainly
> trying to get "in" on our hobby...**** him !

I've been known to have a way of predicting the future, Chuck, so
we'll just see how gay I am, fourteen years from this very date, when
I have your own daughter bent over your lousy tombstone. Merely
obliging, of course, her earnest pleas to be breached in her brown
eye--the one orifice you wound up managing to neglect during her
formative years. After all, I have too good a heart to pass on an
opportunity to render such charitable alms to a voice in need.

scottamerica
December 23rd 03, 04:04 PM
"The Poodlebutt" > wrote in message
om...
> (trippin2-8track) wrote in message
> > This just in. This idiot kid PAUL EVANS, who has only been into
> > 8-tracks since 1998, is trolling ebay and 8-track newsgroups and
> > acting like a professional asshole. DON'T buy anything from him, he'll
> > rip you off. His ebay and net username is POODLEBUTT, and he is also a
> > jailbird, and gay. (as his username shows) He has ripped off numerous
> > people in the hobby recently, although he offers peace offerings of
> > sealed tapes and Akai motors later to hide his vile acts. He actually
> > ripped off a girl from New York on tapes also, then refused to answer
> > her emails.
> >
> > Now, this jerk EVANS will get on the soapbox and try to inform
> > everyone just how knowledgeable he is about 8-tracks and players. He
> > also parades as a law student (yeh, right). Don't fall for it, this
> > scum was only 10 years old when 8-tracks went out- he never even owned
> > a player or tape back in the day. He MISSED it all, and is vainly
> > trying to get "in" on our hobby...**** him !
>
> I've been known to have a way of predicting the future, Chuck, so
> we'll just see how gay I am, fourteen years from this very date, when
> I have your own daughter bent over your lousy tombstone. Merely
> obliging, of course, her earnest pleas to be breached in her brown
> eye--the one orifice you wound up managing to neglect during her
> formative years. After all, I have too good a heart to pass on an
> opportunity to render such charitable alms to a voice in need.
You're BOTH a couple of dumbasses. So goes the way of this ******** of a
newsgroup.

Scott
King of Cyberspace

trippin2-8track
December 24th 03, 12:56 PM
Any daughter of mine, if I ever HAD one, would gladly oblige you with
a .45 slug in the skull...handloaded "special" just for you, by her
dad...

We use hollow points on game like you...

Google