PDA

View Full Version : Bgaswoodie sells erased Beach Boys tapes-beware !

trippin2-8track
December 12th 03, 09:58 AM
too funny...

The Poodlebutt
December 12th 03, 06:35 PM
(trippin2-8track) wrote in message >...
> too funny...

That you're still crying over this one year later, you mean?

trippin2-8track
December 15th 03, 12:45 PM
He'll hear about it, any time he dares a flame, FOREVER. Lifetime Guarantee.

You still taking it up the ass for the last 10 years ??

The Poodlebutt
December 17th 03, 12:44 AM
(trippin2-8track) wrote in message >...
> He'll hear about it, any time he dares a flame, FOREVER. Lifetime Guarantee.

Whew, pardner. That is some tough talking right there. If I hadn't
known better, I'd have thought I was messing with the Duke himself.

Daniel & Kathy Gibson
December 17th 03, 01:54 AM
I bet that there was nothing wrong with that tape. Charlie probably just
punched in the record button before inserting the cart. Not that Nudo's
credibility is lacking anything around here.

Danno

--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com

trippin2-8track
December 17th 03, 10:33 AM
Bgas sure is ignert, better change that tar on his car, before he
crashes and catch on far...I like how he fats for his rats though...

DOGGIE104
December 19th 03, 10:30 PM
>Subject: Re: Bgaswoodie sells erased Beach Boys tapes-beware !
>From: Daniel & Kathy Gibson
>Date: 12/16/2003 7:54 PM Central Standard Time
>
>I bet that there was nothing wrong with that tape. Charlie probably just
>punched in the record button before inserting the cart. Not that Nudo's
>credibility is lacking anything around here.
>
>Danno

I am breaking my silence to address Charlie's credibility. I believe he
accused me of improperly resplicing a tape I traded to him. Since I no longer
address him directly, I am unsure of this accusation. However, I will set this
matter straight for the record.

I did one trade with Charlie when he first started posting to the newsgroup. I
sent him some tapes I had found at a thrift store. I made clear that their
condition was unchecked and he would need to refurbish them.

A reasonable person would assume that if the resplice on one of these tapes
failed, then it was Charlie's own resplicing job. Maybe he forgot. Maybe he is
lying. As Danno mentions, Charlie's credibility has been well established.

bye, ron

Daniel & Kathy Gibson
December 20th 03, 03:21 AM
DOGGIE104 wrote:

> >Subject: Re: Bgaswoodie sells erased Beach Boys tapes-beware !
> >From: Daniel & Kathy Gibson
> >Date: 12/16/2003 7:54 PM Central Standard Time
> >
> >I bet that there was nothing wrong with that tape. Charlie probably just
> >punched in the record button before inserting the cart. Not that Nudo's
> >credibility is lacking anything around here.
> >
> >Danno
>
> I am breaking my silence to address Charlie's credibility. I believe he
> accused me of improperly resplicing a tape I traded to him. Since I no longer
> address him directly, I am unsure of this accusation. However, I will set this
> matter straight for the record.
>
> I did one trade with Charlie when he first started posting to the newsgroup. I
> sent him some tapes I had found at a thrift store. I made clear that their
> condition was unchecked and he would need to refurbish them.
>
> A reasonable person would assume that if the resplice on one of these tapes
> failed, then it was Charlie's own resplicing job. Maybe he forgot. Maybe he is
> lying. As Danno mentions, Charlie's credibility has been well established.
>
> bye, ron

Charlie seems to thrive on telling lies and spreading unfounded rumors.
He must be a very sad person in real-time. Almost pitiful.
Danno
--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com
"Kate's Track Shack -Your Internet Home For Inexpensive 8-tracks!!"
AND...
http://drnooseandjambone.com
"DrNoose And Jambone - Do It To The Optigan!"

trippin2-8track
December 20th 03, 12:06 PM
Dan,

You sell 8-track sensing foil, worn out tapes, and 8-track replacement
pads for a living.

I'd wager anyone else on the earth, is doing a mighty **** better than
that...

HA-HA-HA