PDA

View Full Version : FREE subscription

Liberty Graphic Services
December 10th 03, 08:01 AM
Receive our full-color publication in your mail for FREE!!

A beautifully colorful printed piece on the highest quality paper.
Our publication contains advertising of all kinds of collectibles from all
over the United States from folks just like yourself.
Each advertisement space has a "minimum" size of 2 1/2 inches wide by 1 inch
tall, has a picture, or more,
of the advertised item or items
(we let our advertisers to put as many pictures as they want
and put as many items as they want in their ad too!!
well.... as long as they fit into their ad space).
We encourage our advertisers to create dynamic, image and color rich content
because we want you to enjoy our publication!

NO "TEXT ONLY" OR BLACK AND WHITE ADS ALLOWED!

You can rest assured that you will enjoy your FREE subscription to our
FULL COLOR publication!
Don't wait to subscribe, we're only giving away
10,000 (ten thousand) FREE subscriptions!!!

Did we mention that you can carry our publication anywhere you go?
With a size of 5 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches you can slide-in our publication
practically anywhere!

Subscribe by sending us an email with your mailing information to:

OR

P.S. Pass the word around!

Google