PDA

View Full Version : free indash deck for fun and profit !

trippin2-8track
November 29th 03, 06:14 PM
Stopped over a friend's place last night, he's into collecting and
restoring old Chevy trucks, has 7 of them. I took a look at his
latest '68 Chevy "find", and GLORY BE, there an Audiovox AM/FM/8-track
aftermarket stereo in the dash.

I say: "hey, there's an 8-track in there"

he says "oh really ?? I didn't even know..."

I say "I'd take that if you don't want it, wanna sell it ??"

he says "nah, take it if you want it, you can have it..."

unbolted and removed it at night with a flashlight and pair of needle
nose pliers. KA-CHING, I love this hobby ! This deck is almost as
dirty as Paul Matthew Evans' roach-infested, filled condom-strewn,
cummy-smelling apartment- but what the hey, the deck was free, and
Evans is a gay ex-con no one trusts !

free decks and Evans-bashing tomfoolery, it don't get any better than
this post ! HAHAHAHAA life is good...

scottamerica
November 30th 03, 03:51 PM
"trippin2-8track" > wrote in message
om...
> Stopped over a friend's place last night, he's into collecting and
> restoring old Chevy trucks, has 7 of them. I took a look at his
> latest '68 Chevy "find", and GLORY BE, there an Audiovox AM/FM/8-track
> aftermarket stereo in the dash.
>
> I say: "hey, there's an 8-track in there"
>
> he says "oh really ?? I didn't even know..."
>
> I say "I'd take that if you don't want it, wanna sell it ??"
>
> he says "nah, take it if you want it, you can have it..."
>
> unbolted and removed it at night with a flashlight and pair of needle
> nose pliers. KA-CHING, I love this hobby ! This deck is almost as
> dirty as Paul Matthew Evans' roach-infested, filled condom-strewn,
> cummy-smelling apartment- but what the hey, the deck was free, and
> Evans is a gay ex-con no one trusts !
>
> free decks and Evans-bashing tomfoolery, it don't get any better than
> this post ! HAHAHAHAA life is good...
Yes, but YOU/RE a Retarded Boy2! Just like Paul is. Two retarded boys on a
thread. One here, one coming...

Scott

The Poodlebutt
November 30th 03, 05:28 PM
(trippin2-8track) wrote in message >...
> Stopped over a friend's place last night, he's into collecting and
> restoring old Chevy trucks, has 7 of them. I took a look at his
> latest '68 Chevy "find", and GLORY BE, there an Audiovox AM/FM/8-track
> aftermarket stereo in the dash.
>
> I say: "hey, there's an 8-track in there"
>
> he says "oh really ?? I didn't even know..."
>
> I say "I'd take that if you don't want it, wanna sell it ??"
>
> he says "nah, take it if you want it, you can have it..."
>
> unbolted and removed it at night with a flashlight and pair of needle
> nose pliers. KA-CHING, I love this hobby ! This deck is almost as
> dirty as Paul Matthew Evans' roach-infested, filled condom-strewn,
> cummy-smelling apartment- but what the hey, the deck was free, and
> Evans is a gay ex-con no one trusts !

So, at this point, everything in your life somehow relates back to me.
I ain't so sure how that should make me feel.

It has been a year, Charlie, since you freaked out over one lousy,
taped-over, one-dollar Steppenwolf tape. Mark you calendar, loser.

> free decks and Evans-bashing tomfoolery, it don't get any better than
> this post ! HAHAHAHAA life is good...

Daniel & Kathy Gibson
November 30th 03, 05:43 PM
The Poodlebutt wrote:

> (trippin2-8track) wrote in message >...
> > Stopped over a friend's place last night, he's into collecting and
> > restoring old Chevy trucks, has 7 of them. I took a look at his
> > latest '68 Chevy "find", and GLORY BE, there an Audiovox AM/FM/8-track
> > aftermarket stereo in the dash.
> >
> > I say: "hey, there's an 8-track in there"
> >
> > he says "oh really ?? I didn't even know..."
> >
> > I say "I'd take that if you don't want it, wanna sell it ??"
> >
> > he says "nah, take it if you want it, you can have it..."
> >
> > unbolted and removed it at night with a flashlight and pair of needle
> > nose pliers. KA-CHING, I love this hobby ! This deck is almost as
> > dirty as Paul Matthew Evans' roach-infested, filled condom-strewn,
> > cummy-smelling apartment- but what the hey, the deck was free, and
> > Evans is a gay ex-con no one trusts !
>
> So, at this point, everything in your life somehow relates back to me.
> I ain't so sure how that should make me feel.
>
> It has been a year, Charlie, since you freaked out over one lousy,
> taped-over, one-dollar Steppenwolf tape. Mark you calendar, loser.
> >
> > free decks and Evans-bashing tomfoolery, it don't get any better than
> > this post ! HAHAHAHAA life is good...

Makes you wonder...does Charlie's family know he behaves like this
on-line? What does Charlie Sr. think of this? Or his wife and kids? Is
he this gross in real life?
--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com

Dan #3
December 2nd 03, 06:46 PM
Har-de-Har-Har!
lemmie guess: You're the fag doing the jerkin' and slurpin' in the middle?!?!?!
ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-h-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-haaaa!!!
Dan #2

"scottamerica" > wrote in message news:
> > free decks and Evans-bashing tomfoolery, it don't get any better than
> > this post ! HAHAHAHAA life is good...
> Yes, but YOU/RE a Retarded Boy2! Just like Paul is. Two retarded boys on a
> thread. One here, one coming...
>
> Scott Fagshine with a jism eating fetish

scottamerica
December 3rd 03, 03:50 AM
"Dan #3" > wrote in message
m...
> Har-de-Har-Har!
> lemmie guess: You're the fag doing the jerkin' and slurpin' in the
middle?!?!?!
> ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-h-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-haaaa!!!
> Dan #2
>

> "scottamerica" > wrote in message news:
> > > free decks and Evans-bashing tomfoolery, it don't get any better than
> > > this post ! HAHAHAHAA life is good...
> > Yes, but YOU/RE a Retarded Boy2! Just like Paul is. Two retarded boys on
> > thread. One here, one coming...
> >
> > Scott Fagshine with a jism eating fetish
Not even funny, jerkoff face.

Scott
King of the Newsgroups

Dan #3
December 4th 03, 09:04 PM
Geez, what is it with you and the phrase "Jerk-Off"?
Oh, lemmie guess:
Your in one of those groups that encourage folks by sharing your favorite hobby??
Bwaaaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!

"scottamerica" > wrote in message news:
> Not even funny, jerkoff face.
>
> Scott
> Keeper of the Jizz

trippin2-8track
December 7th 03, 03:21 PM
And you expect people to buy your Win-Gibs pads, sensing foil, and
tapes from the Track Shack ??

trippin2-8track
December 7th 03, 03:22 PM
No, it doesn't relate back to you. We just like using you as a doormat
on this site...

that, and the fact you're a lonely gay boy, who slaps his donkey too
much...

The Poodlebutt
December 8th 03, 02:55 AM
(trippin2-8track) wrote in message >...
> No, it doesn't relate back to you. We just like using you as a doormat
> on this site...
>
> that, and the fact you're a lonely gay boy, who slaps his donkey too
> much...

Yup. That's me. Just as queer as a three dollar bill featuring a
picture of Rush Limbaugh chewing up a handful of Oxycontin.

I can understand how tirelessly repeating that I am gay would (a) help
you to reinforce your own delusions about my lifestyle and make you
more comfortable overall in continuing to maintain your inflated view
of self and (b) enable you to sidestep once again the fact that you
are a classic, stereotypical crybaby pussy who freaked out
approximately one year ago when someone else on this NG sold you a
one-dollar Steppenwolf tape that had been recorded over.

Poor**** loser, Steppenwolf 8 tracks are a dime a goddamn dozen. Even
copies of "7" are out there by the handful. Easier to find than
Manilow.

trippin2-8track
December 12th 03, 10:01 AM
hey, pork muncher ! **** the bed again ??

The Poodlebutt
December 13th 03, 01:22 AM
(trippin2-8track) wrote in message >...
> hey, pork muncher ! **** the bed again ??

Let's try again:

I can understand how tirelessly repeating that I **** the bed would (a) help
you to reinforce your own delusions about my lifestyle and make you
more comfortable overall in continuing to maintain your inflated view
of self and (b) enable you to sidestep once again the fact that you
are a classic, stereotypical crybaby pussy who freaked out
approximately one year ago when someone else on this NG sold you a
one-dollar Steppenwolf tape that had been recorded over.

trippin2-8track
December 14th 03, 01:37 PM
Suddenly I have the urge to receive free spare motors and parts for my
Akai decks...oh, that's why, Paul's here...

hey everybody, let's wipe our feet, look, it's Polly, he likes it...

Google