PDA

View Full Version : Classy

The Poodlebutt
November 29th 03, 12:47 AM
Turn on the sound in case you mute your computer and dig the Casio soundtrack:

http://www.momentsintime.com/Lennon.htm

trippin2-8track
November 29th 03, 01:09 PM
(The Poodlebutt) wrote in message >...
> Turn on the sound in case you mute your computer and dig the Casio soundtrack:
>
> http://www.momentsintime.com/Lennon.htm

Must be the sound of a gay threesome moaning in usison, with Paul
Matthew Evans "catching"....

bang-splurp-bang-splurp-bang-splurp....

right Polly ??

Danspeakin
November 29th 03, 10:47 PM

>http://www.momentsintime.com/Lennon.htm

freaky

The Poodlebutt
November 30th 03, 05:01 PM
(trippin2-8track) wrote in message >...
> (The Poodlebutt) wrote in message >...
> > Turn on the sound in case you mute your computer and dig the Casio soundtrack:
> >
> > http://www.momentsintime.com/Lennon.htm
>

> Must be the sound of a gay threesome moaning in usison, with Paul
> Matthew Evans "catching"....
>
> bang-splurp-bang-splurp-bang-splurp....
>
> right Polly ??

Hardy-har-har-har-har. Gee. You are so funny. It must take years to
develop such talent.

Say, what do you do for a living anyway, aside from selling baby
clothes and country kitsch on Ebay? You always go on and on about how
nobody else has a life. What the hell is so keen about yours, you
Yankee douchebag ****face?

scottamerica
November 30th 03, 05:10 PM
"The Poodlebutt" > wrote in message
om...
> (trippin2-8track) wrote in message
> > (The Poodlebutt) wrote in message
> > > Turn on the sound in case you mute your computer and dig the Casio
soundtrack:

> > > http://www.momentsintime.com/Lennon.htm
> >

> > Must be the sound of a gay threesome moaning in usison, with Paul
> > Matthew Evans "catching"....
> >
> > bang-splurp-bang-splurp-bang-splurp....
> >
> > right Polly ??
>

> Hardy-har-har-har-har. Gee. You are so funny. It must take years to
> develop such talent.
>
> Say, what do you do for a living anyway, aside from selling baby
> clothes and country kitsch on Ebay? You always go on and on about how
> nobody else has a life. What the hell is so keen about yours, you
> Yankee douchebag ****face?
Bwahahahahaa! Two ****faces yelling at each other. Great entertainment

Scott
King of Usenet

trippin2-8track
December 2nd 03, 11:43 AM
You standing in front of the mirror again Scott ??

Or do you have your one and only lifetime friend with you, that mouse
in your pocket ??

(being you're inner city, most likely it's a baby rat)

scottamerica
December 10th 03, 12:42 AM
scottamerica wrote:

> "The Poodlebutt" > wrote in message
> om...
> > (trippin2-8track) wrote in message
> soundtrack:

> > > Must be the sound of a gay threesome moaning in usison, with Paul
> > > Matthew Evans "catching"....
> > >
> > > bang-splurp-bang-splurp-bang-splurp....
> > >
> > > right Polly ??
> >

> > Hardy-har-har-har-har. Gee. You are so funny. It must take years to
> > develop such talent.
> >
> > Say, what do you do for a living anyway, aside from selling baby
> > clothes and country kitsch on Ebay? You always go on and on about how
> > nobody else has a life. What the hell is so keen about yours, you
> > Yankee douchebag ****face?
> Bwahahahahaa! Two ****faces yelling at each other. Great entertainment
>
> Scott
> King of Usenet
I owe the biggest apology to evans. Despite all he has put me through. I
have great respect for the guy. As should all groups.

Scott
The Good King

Google