PDA

View Full Version : Full circle

The Poodlebutt
November 27th 03, 05:34 AM
While this seller has his defenders, I have always thought he was a
lousy SOB, from sour dealings I had with him years ago. He used to
have a homemade 8T website of his own that prominently included a
lengthy rant on how deplorable Ebay was and how he would not use it at
all until long after hell froze over etc. etc.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2575141814&category=1601

My guess is, he has probably suspended that judgment with his luck on
this Crapitol quad.

trippin2-8track
November 27th 03, 01:04 PM
your life in a nutshell...

ebay and this 8-track NG.

that's a pretty small life you have

The Poodlebutt
November 28th 03, 06:16 PM
(trippin2-8track) wrote in message >...
> your life in a nutshell...
>
> ebay and this 8-track NG.
>
> that's a pretty small life you have

Whereas yours consists of: popping your mouth off like the little
Magpie bitch that you are every time I post anything, whether you have
any idea of what I'm talking about or not.

Looks like I have two interests going for me, and you have but one.

Fx199
November 28th 03, 07:55 PM
>> your life in a nutshell...
>>
>> ebay and this 8-track NG.
>>
>> that's a pretty small life you have

What's wrong with Ebay, you have sold several hundreds items on there.
Who has posted more to this newsgroup lately than you??

Larry Blumenfeld
December 5th 03, 03:28 AM
The Poodlebutt wrote:

>While this seller has his defenders, I have always thought he was a
>lousy SOB, from sour dealings I had with him years ago. He used to
>have a homemade 8T website of his own that prominently included a
>lengthy rant on how deplorable Ebay was and how he would not use it at
>all until long after hell froze over etc. etc.
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2575141814&category=1601
>
>My guess is, he has probably suspended that judgment with his luck on
>this Crapitol quad.

Egad. I had just about forgotten about this...er....person, and you had
to remind me. Damn. I think I better take a
Zantac. Well, whoever buys the tape might just get it during 2004....

Happy trails,
Larry B.

The Poodlebutt
December 5th 03, 06:00 PM
> >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2575141814&category=1601
> >
> >My guess is, he has probably suspended that judgment with his luck on
> >this Crapitol quad.
> >

> Egad. I had just about forgotten about this...er....person, and you had
> to remind me. Damn. I think I better take a
> Zantac. Well, whoever buys the tape might just get it during 2004....
>
> Happy trails,
> Larry B.

And if there's anybody more undeserving of $76 for a run-of-the-mill
DSOTM quad......oh. Wait. I think I spoke too hastily.

Google