PDA

View Full Version : you gotta love it-WALMART foil on ebay

trippin2-8track
November 19th 03, 02:27 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3059700896&category=14999

that sure as hell looks like a whole ROLL of the vaunted WALMART track
switching foil tape under that Akai 81D....

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bluemuse
November 19th 03, 06:03 PM
That sure as hell looks like a whole roll of clear packing tape to me. Unless
you've found translucent foil tape somewhere.

--Bob Farace

"I only believe in fire." --Anais Nin

The Poodlebutt
November 19th 03, 06:05 PM
(trippin2-8track) wrote in message >...
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3059700896&category=14999
>

> that sure as hell looks like a whole ROLL of the vaunted WALMART track
> switching foil tape under that Akai 81D....
>

> HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down, you ****ing idiot. It's only Scotch packaging tape. Nothing
for you to roll over and masturbate about.

What seems to be your point, any****ingway?

trippin2-8track
November 20th 03, 01:50 PM
In other words, it's not Walmart sensing foil, it's just splicing tape
!! HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!

You might be wrong guys (and you to Paul- LOL). The Walmart foil has a
second backing of white paper for the foil tape to stick to, it's
actually double layer. It still may be Walmart Foil Tape- it looks
just like that.

Well perhaps I'll put my next deck up with 2 rolls of Walmart tape
next to it then ??

Google