PDA

View Full Version : 8-track Value Calculator

8-track Not Crack
July 7th 03, 05:02 AM
Some of you may have seen this, but others may not know about it. So
many people have that burning question, "How much is my 8-track
worth?" The 8-track Tape Value Calculator is what you need! Make sure
you aren't ripped off by one of the "big shot" 8-track dealers on the
internet. Use this free service today!

http://www.malco.net/cgi-bin/8trackvalue.asp

Updated daily for prices on hundreds of thousands of tapes, the
8-track Value Calculator is the best source for current collector
values on your precious carts.

Daniel & Kathy Gibson
July 8th 03, 12:01 AM
8-track Not Crack wrote:

> Some of you may have seen this, but others may not know about it. So
> many people have that burning question, "How much is my 8-track
> worth?" The 8-track Tape Value Calculator is what you need! Make sure
> you aren't ripped off by one of the "big shot" 8-track dealers on the
> internet. Use this free service today!
>
> http://www.malco.net/cgi-bin/8trackvalue.asp
>
> Updated daily for prices on hundreds of thousands of tapes, the
> 8-track Value Calculator is the best source for current collector
> values on your precious carts.

LOL!!! Good one Malcolm...and welcome back!

Danno
--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com

CaljamScott
July 8th 03, 11:27 AM
Dear ,

Please action this account for disruption of a newsgroup with commercial
spamming.

Thank you

--ABUSIVE POST WITH FULL HEADERS--

From: Daniel & Kathy Gibson >
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: Re: 8-track Value Calculator
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 23:01:55 GMT

8-track Not Crack wrote:

> Some of you may have seen this, but others may not know about it. So
> many people have that burning question, "How much is my 8-track
> worth?" The 8-track Tape Value Calculator is what you need! Make sure
> you aren't ripped off by one of the "big shot" 8-track dealers on the
> internet. Use this free service today!
>
> http://www.malco.net/cgi-bin/8trackvalue.asp
>
> Updated daily for prices on hundreds of thousands of tapes, the
> 8-track Value Calculator is the best source for current collector
> values on your precious carts.

LOL!!! Good one Malcolm...and welcome back!

Danno
--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com
"Kate's Track Shack -Your Internet Home For Inexpensive 8-tracks!!"
AND...
http://drnooseandjambone.com
"DrNoose And Jambone - Do It To The Optigan!"

trippin2-8track
July 8th 03, 01:41 PM
awesome...that sealed Madonna tape from the late 1980's is worth half a buck !

and I was gonna give it away to the SA !

Dan #3
July 8th 03, 09:28 PM
KEWL!!!

Just think, my homemade carts w/no label are worth as much as a
sealed 1!
(and if you can believe that, I have the ORIGINAL 8 Track Masters
from Woodstock!) -- stop drooling Fag Shine! --
Dan #3

(trippin2-8track) wrote in message >...
> awesome...that sealed Madonna tape from the late 1980's is worth half a buck !
>
> and I was gonna give it away to the SA !

Daniel & Kathy Gibson
July 8th 03, 11:07 PM

--

Yes, you asshole, he is talking to you.

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com
"Kate's Track Shack -Your Internet Home For Inexpensive 8-tracks!!"
AND...
http://drnooseandjambone.com
"DrNoose And Jambone - Do It To The Optigan!"

CaljamScott
July 8th 03, 11:14 PM
Dear ,

Please action this account for newsgroup abuse.

From: Daniel & Kathy Gibson >
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:07:49 GMT

--

Yes, you asshole, he is talking to you.

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com
"Kate's Track Shack -Your Internet Home For Inexpensive 8-tracks!!"
AND...
http://drnooseandjambone.com
"DrNoose And Jambone - Do It To The Optigan!"

trippin2-8track
July 9th 03, 11:48 AM
I disagree, didn't you have a Zappa quad on ebay, with an opening bid
of $40 or $50 ??

(chuckle) just kidding...

April 14th 04, 08:53 PM
On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:19:38 GMT, Aaron Bicchieri
> wrote:

>8-track Not Crack wrote:
>>
>> Some of you may have seen this, but others may not know about it. So
>> many people have that burning question, "How much is my 8-track
>> worth?" The 8-track Tape Value Calculator is what you need! Make sure
>> you aren't ripped off by one of the "big shot" 8-track dealers on the
>> internet. Use this free service today!

>However, I have had to warn them that the page tends to quote inflated
>"Eastern" prices, as I have noticed that the tape values given are
>generally twice as much as we pay here in the West.

Must be a joke because every tape I plugged into it was rated at 50
cents and some of mine are definately rated higher than that.

Fx199
April 14th 04, 10:47 PM
>Subject: Re: 8-track Value Calculator
>From: " bob
>Date: 4/14/2004 2:53 PM US Eastern Standard Time
>
>On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:19:38 GMT, Aaron Bicchieri
> wrote:
>
>>8-track Not Crack wrote:
>>>
>>> Some of you may have seen this, but others may not know about it. So
>>> many people have that burning question, "How much is my 8-track
>>> worth?" The 8-track Tape Value Calculator is what you need! Make sure
>>> you aren't ripped off by one of the "big shot" 8-track dealers on the
>>> internet. Use this free service today!
>
>>However, I have had to warn them that the page tends to quote inflated
>>"Eastern" prices, as I have noticed that the tape values given are
>>generally twice as much as we pay here in the West.
>
>Must be a joke because every tape I plugged into it was rated at 50
>cents and some of mine are definately rated higher than that.

Yeah don't think too hard there, Einstein.
Tell us what eight track you have that is "valuable"? I can guarantee someone
has bought that 8-track for 50 cents or less.

trippin2-8track
April 15th 04, 11:45 PM
" <bob> wrote in message >...
> On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:19:38 GMT, Aaron Bicchieri
> > wrote:
>
> >8-track Not Crack wrote:
> >>
> >> Some of you may have seen this, but others may not know about it. So
> >> many people have that burning question, "How much is my 8-track
> >> worth?" The 8-track Tape Value Calculator is what you need! Make sure
> >> you aren't ripped off by one of the "big shot" 8-track dealers on the
> >> internet. Use this free service today!
>
> >However, I have had to warn them that the page tends to quote inflated
> >"Eastern" prices, as I have noticed that the tape values given are
> >generally twice as much as we pay here in the West.
>
> Must be a joke because every tape I plugged into it was rated at 50
> cents and some of mine are definately rated higher than that.

Bob,

you are getting the typical reaction of FX199 and tc8trax, the
professional assholes of the 8-track world.

I just bought 6 quads for 50 cents each at the thrift store, and sold
them for upwards of $10-30 each on ebay

these guys will gladly BUY your valuable tapes for 50 cents each, of
course...but they'd sell them much higher than that...

Google