PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Nudo proves he is king of the badass hill

The Poodlebutt
November 16th 03, 08:18 PM
Holy Jesus, Holy Jesus!

Lookee here: Charlie has beat Scotty at his own game!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3059490983&category=14999

The only recording extant from a nonexistent tour?

And what humility for an Ebay seller, not even vaunting the utter
rarity of his own wares.

scottamerica
November 18th 03, 03:44 PM
"The Poodlebutt" > wrote in message
om...
> Holy Jesus, Holy Jesus!
>
> Lookee here: Charlie has beat Scotty at his own game!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3059490983&category=14999

> The only recording extant from a nonexistent tour?
>
> And what humility for an Ebay seller, not even vaunting the utter
> rarity of his own wares.
I'll close down any pirated **** I see being peddled on ebay.

Scott
King of Usenet

8-tracks Rule!
November 18th 03, 06:43 PM

scottamerica wrote:
> I'll close down any pirated **** I see being peddled on ebay.
>
> Scott
> King of Usenet

You tell 'em scott! You should be the only one allowed to peddle pirated
****.

Dan #3
November 18th 03, 07:57 PM
HEY FAG-****TY-SHINE!
Did you Pull that Crap Your Peddling, or do I make another call to R.
Blackmore - Ya lame poor-ass excuse for a Hack!
Dan #3

"scottamerica" > wrote in message news:
> I'll close down any pirated **** I see being peddled on ebay.
>
> Scott
> King of Ass Pounding,
> **** Slurping,
> Dick Smacking
> Gay Loving
> Scrotum Squeezing
> All Male Chat-Rooms

scottamerica
November 19th 03, 02:01 PM
"8-tracks Rule!" > wrote in message
> > "The Poodlebutt" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > Holy Jesus, Holy Jesus!
> > >
> > > Lookee here: Charlie has beat Scotty at his own game!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3059490983&category=14999

> > > The only recording extant from a nonexistent tour?
> > >
> > > And what humility for an Ebay seller, not even vaunting the utter
> > > rarity of his own wares.
>
> scottamerica wrote:
> > I'll close down any pirated **** I see being peddled on ebay.
> >
> > Scott
> > King of Usenet
>
> You tell 'em scott! You should be the only one allowed to peddle pirated
> ****.
Yep!

Scott
I'm the greatest mind on Earth

scottamerica
November 19th 03, 02:02 PM
"Dan #3" > wrote in message
> HEY FAG-****TY-SHINE!
> Did you Pull that Crap Your Peddling, or do I make another call to R.
> Blackmore - Ya lame poor-ass excuse for a Hack!
> Dan #3
>

> "scottamerica" > wrote in message news:
> > I'll close down any pirated **** I see being peddled on ebay.
> >
> > Scott
> > King of Ass Pounding,
> > **** Slurping,
> > Dick Smacking
> > Gay Loving
> > Scrotum Squeezing
> > All Male Chat-Rooms
Is this supposed to be funny? Or just obnoxious...

Scott
King of Usenet

trippin2-8track
November 19th 03, 08:36 PM
Well you didn't get mine. I have a "bait" username, while my "real"
bootleg username just sold like 81 copies with buy it now. My paypal
account is overflowing with dough ! Thanks for the free press ! It's
working !

HAHAHAHA

Dan #3
November 20th 03, 04:25 PM
..
"scottamerica" > wrote in message >...
> "8-tracks Rule!" > wrote in message
> > > "The Poodlebutt" > wrote in message
> > > om...

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3059490983&category=14999

> > scottamerica wrote:
> > > I'll close down any pirated **** I see being peddled on ebay.
> > >
> > > Scott
> > > King of Usenet
> >
> > You tell 'em scott! You should be the only one allowed to peddle pirated
> > ****.
> Yep! Dog Fashion At That!
>
> Scott
> I'm the Biggest Pussy Fart on Earth

Dan #3
November 20th 03, 04:27 PM
S'matter? Truth Kicked You Where You Don't Have A Pair?
Dan #3

"scottamerica" > wrote in message >...
> "Dan #3" > wrote in message
> > HEY FAG-****TY-SHINE!
> > Did you Pull that Crap Your Peddling, or do I make another call to R.
> > Blackmore - Ya lame poor-ass excuse for a Hack!
> > Dan #3
> >

> > "scottamerica" > wrote in message news:
> > > I'll close down any pirated **** I see being peddled on ebay.
> > >
> > > Scott
> > > King of Ass Pounding,
> > > **** Slurping,
> > > Dick Smacking
> > > Gay Loving
> > > Scrotum Squeezing
> > > All Male Chat-Rooms
> Is this supposed to be funny? Or just obnoxious...
>
> Scott
> King of Ass Spanking

trippin2-8track
November 22nd 03, 02:07 AM