PDA

View Full Version : One hell of an exciting variation

The Poodlebutt
November 15th 03, 05:08 PM
Wow, if this doesn't get your pole stiff or your juices flowing, you
probably need to set an appointment with your doc to discuss the best
treatment for your dysfunction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2573588977&category=1601

8-track Not Crack
November 16th 03, 12:10 AM
Yes, those rare "title only" 8-tracks are worth a fortune! I sold all
my Krugerands and invested my retirement portfolio in these little
cash cows.

> Wow, if this doesn't get your pole stiff or your juices flowing, you
> probably need to set an appointment with your doc to discuss the best
> treatment for your dysfunction:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2573588977&category=1601

trippin2-8track
November 16th 03, 11:31 AM
You need to look somewhere other than just EBAY for carts.

Is that all you do is sit on the bloody net all day ??

Google