PDA

View Full Version : Look what my IRON MAIDEN 8 track went for on eBay!

Team Goon
November 15th 03, 10:48 AM
Jeez!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1601&item=2568931933

The Poodlebutt
November 15th 03, 05:04 PM
"Team Goon" > wrote in message >...
> Jeez!
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1601&item=2568931933

Like I said already on this NG, the catchy user ID probably played a big role.

Davetta Lashley
November 16th 03, 12:06 AM
That's just insane! I would NEVER pay that much money for one 8-track!

--
Sincerely,
Davetta Lashley

"Team Goon" > wrote in message
> Jeez!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1601&item=2568931933

trippin2-8track
November 16th 03, 11:36 AM
bull****.

The truth is, there wasn't many Iron Maiden carts made. We're not
talking the typical Kansas Leftoverture or Boston S/T cart here, which
are in every tape collection I buy out.

Iron Maiden came in as 8-tracks went out, most copies were sold on
cassette I'd wager.

The Poodlebutt
November 16th 03, 04:21 PM
(trippin2-8track) wrote in message >...
> bull****.
>
> The truth is, there wasn't many Iron Maiden carts made. We're not
> talking the typical Kansas Leftoverture or Boston S/T cart here, which
> are in every tape collection I buy out.
>
> Iron Maiden came in as 8-tracks went out, most copies were sold on
> cassette I'd wager.

Thank you for your expert opinion, sir. I would also wager that it has
something to do with the fact that %90 of Iron Maiden fans are even
bigger ****ing idiots than you yourself, hard as that may be for any
other casual observers here to comprehend.

The Poodlebutt
November 17th 03, 12:45 AM
"Davetta Lashley" > wrote in message et>...
> That's just insane! I would NEVER pay that much money for one 8-track!
>
> --
> Sincerely,
> Davetta Lashley

At least you don't live in Candle, Ohio, where copies of "Hair"
routinely sell for $100 plus!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3362979450&category=2312

I assume the seller was shooting for $150 by putting it on Ebay.

trippin2-8track
November 21st 03, 12:23 PM
hey, you're the gay-embracing, single, lonely pervert, living in an
Austin, Tx. slum apartment, alone. And hanging on ebay and 8-track
groups for refuge, cuz in the real world, no one would associate with
you. You're an ex-con, drug-addict, homo...

so who's the idiot ??

There's no roaches in my house, and no bums digging through my
trash...I don't store my tape decks outside on my porch. I don't buy
Heino tapes, and listen to ****ty country music under the guise of
"gods of country".

that's a difference...

trippin2-8track
November 21st 03, 12:25 PM
hey cumbreath, is that cock we smell on your breath again ??

Maiden didn't cut their first LP until 1980, look it up...you dumb
college homo girl/boy

Google