PDA

View Full Version : 2,500 8-track tapes 200 of which are in un-opened packaging.

Patrick
November 6th 03, 10:47 PM
I have access to about 2,500 8-track tapes of which 200 are still in
the un-0pened wrapper. All are one of a kind. I don't believe there
are any duplicates. There's country, rock, jazz, Elvis, Beatles ---
you name it, it's probably here. I'm looking to sell these, but have
no idea as to how much I can get or if I should sell them one at a
time or all together. Any suggestions on what I should do or charge
would be helpful. Or if anyone would be interested in purchasing these
tapes, that may be fine also. Or --- If there are certain tapes that
are worth alot that I should keep an eye open for --- any help in that
department would be helpful also. Thanks very much, Patrick

Google