PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: good working decks

The Poodlebutt
November 5th 03, 04:25 PM
If anybody has any high-quality spare decks, I'll take 'em. And I'll
pay good money for 'em, too.

Daniel & Kathy Gibson
November 5th 03, 11:07 PM
Paul,

I always have a spare deck or two. Gimme a ring, and lets see if any of
them will fill the bill for you.

Dan

--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com

trippin2-8track
November 6th 03, 10:47 PM
(The Poodlebutt) wrote in message >...
> If anybody has any high-quality spare decks, I'll take 'em. And I'll
> pay good money for 'em, too.

yo, homes, check it out, add $15 for shipping

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=14999&item=3057494348

The Poodlebutt
November 7th 03, 09:16 PM
(trippin2-8track) wrote in message >...
> (The Poodlebutt) wrote in message >...
> > If anybody has any high-quality spare decks, I'll take 'em. And I'll
> > pay good money for 'em, too.
>
> yo, homes, check it out, add $15 for shipping
>

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=14999&item=3057494348

Do you really think I'd even consider buying anything from you?

And do you really consider "Channel Master" to be high quality?

Daniel & Kathy Gibson
November 7th 03, 09:37 PM
The Poodlebutt wrote:

> (trippin2-8track) wrote in message >...
> > (The Poodlebutt) wrote in message >...
> > > If anybody has any high-quality spare decks, I'll take 'em. And I'll
> > > pay good money for 'em, too.
> >
> > yo, homes, check it out, add $15 for shipping
> >

> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=14999&item=3057494348
>
> Do you really think I'd even consider buying anything from you?
>
> And do you really consider "Channel Master" to be high quality?

Channel Master...such a high quality unit, it was broken new out of the
box! However Paul...Charlie "fixed" it, so it has to be good!!
--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com
"Kate's Track Shack -Your Internet Home For Inexpensive 8-tracks!!"
AND...
http://drnooseandjambone.com
"DrNoose And Jambone - Do It To The Optigan!"

trippin2-8track
November 8th 03, 11:45 AM
too late homes, someone already bid on it...

it sounds a mighty **** better than a TR-crate-03 Radio Shaft deck,
that's for sure...HAHAHAHAHA

jealousy with get you NOWHERE, lowlifers !

trippin2-8track
November 8th 03, 11:48 AM
why not, you gave me a free motor for my Akai deck, remember ??
(chuckle)

gee, what happened to your dreaded "killfile" ?? (ha-ha-ha)

I like how your butt-buddy Gibby ran right over and read the ebay
auction, no doubt he's drooling over that CM deck

Google