PDA

View Full Version : Historical nugget of the day

The Poodlebutt
November 2nd 03, 04:10 PM
I recently learned, much to my satisfaction, that Dickey Betts' Gulf
of Mexico-region (i.e. the Houston-New Orleans circuit) road-whore of
choice at one time was a 13-14 year old Karla Faye Tucker, later
famous as the Houston Pick Axe Murderess.

Gregg Allman also had a go at her once, evidently while Dickey was
preoccupied elsewhere.

Danspeakin
November 3rd 03, 01:24 AM

>I recently learned, much to my satisfaction, that Dickey Betts' Gulf
>of Mexico-region (i.e. the Houston-New Orleans circuit) road-whore of
>choice at one time was a 13-14 year old Karla Faye Tucker, later
>famous as the Houston Pick Axe Murderess.
>
>Gregg Allman also had a go at her once, evidently while Dickey was
>preoccupied elsewhere.

PB, you never cease to amaze me.

The Poodlebutt
November 4th 03, 09:53 PM
(Danspeakin) wrote in message >...

> >I recently learned, much to my satisfaction, that Dickey Betts' Gulf
> >of Mexico-region (i.e. the Houston-New Orleans circuit) road-whore of
> >choice at one time was a 13-14 year old Karla Faye Tucker, later
> >famous as the Houston Pick Axe Murderess.
> >
> >Gregg Allman also had a go at her once, evidently while Dickey was
> >preoccupied elsewhere.
> >

> PB, you never cease to amaze me.

Thanks for the encouragement, Dan. Hope Vegas is rocking right now.

Clearly, I need to follow up on this matter in the chat rooms on
Dickey Betts' official website. I have a feeling Dickey's stayed
pretty mum on this particular affair.

trippin2-8track
November 7th 03, 03:35 AM
who the **** cares, lawyer wannabee ?? you REALLY have to get some
life...I knew a guy who had bad kidneys and had to go on a dialysis
machine daily, that had a better outlook than you...he's DEAD now, and
he's still doing better than you...

my God...what a loser you are...take your pea-brain out of the gutter
already

The Poodlebutt
November 14th 03, 01:53 PM
(The Poodlebutt) wrote in message >...
> I recently learned, much to my satisfaction, that Dickey Betts' Gulf
> of Mexico-region (i.e. the Houston-New Orleans circuit) road-whore of
> choice at one time was a 13-14 year old Karla Faye Tucker, later
> famous as the Houston Pick Axe Murderess.
>
> Gregg Allman also had a go at her once, evidently while Dickey was
> preoccupied elsewhere.

And Fred Durst, recently acquitted of murder down here in Galveston,
used to bag Prudence Farrow, Mia's sister and the inspiration for a
somewhat well-known Beatles song.

Google