PDA

View Full Version : Tapes and players.

John S. MacKay
November 2nd 03, 02:16 AM
I am in the area of Vancouver, B.C. and have 102 pieces 8T cartridges (some
home-recorded) condition unknown and 4 pieces players, condition unknown. I
want $100.00 cash and carry. Further details on request. John M.

John S. MacKay
November 2nd 03, 02:34 AM
"John S. MacKay" > wrote in message
I am in the area of Vancouver, B.C. and have 102 pieces 8T cartridges (some
home-recorded) condition unknown and 4 pieces players, condition unknown. I
want $100.00 cash and carry. Further details on request. John M.

Oops... mea culpa. I said 4 pieces players but I can find
only 3. On the plus side, all 3 are player/ recorder units. John M.

John S. MacKay
November 2nd 03, 02:34 AM
"John S. MacKay" > wrote in message
I am in the area of Vancouver, B.C. and have 102 pieces 8T cartridges (some
home-recorded) condition unknown and 4 pieces players, condition unknown. I
want $100.00 cash and carry. Further details on request. John M.

Oops... mea culpa. I said 4 pieces players but I can find
only 3. On the plus side, all 3 are player/ recorder units. John M.

Google