PDA

View Full Version : (2) POLICE tapes, Little Feat, sealed Bobby Vinton Blue Velvet ebay

trippin2-8track
October 20th 03, 12:19 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2566363672&category=1601&rd=1

link is for the Police tapes, Zenyatta Mondatta and Ghost in the
Machine

see other auctions for Little Feat and sealed Bobby Vinton Blue
Velvet- limited edition

scottamerica
October 21st 03, 10:29 AM
"trippin2-8track" > wrote in message
om...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2566363672&category=1601&
rd=1

> link is for the Police tapes, Zenyatta Mondatta and Ghost in the
> Machine
>
> see other auctions for Little Feat and sealed Bobby Vinton Blue
> Velvet- limited edition
Anything you're selling I'm not buying.

Scott
The greatest mind on Earth

Dan #3
October 21st 03, 06:37 PM
That's alright - noone want's your jism crusted cash anyhow!
Dan#3

"scottamerica" > wrote in message news:
> Anything you're selling I'm not buying.
>
> Scott
> The greatest ass ****ing-blow job slurping-dick slapping-moron on Earth

trippin2-8track
October 22nd 03, 11:02 PM
Scott, just remember, for you, this isn't for sale...

HAHAHAHA

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2559672445&category=1602&rd=1

jealousy will get you nowhere, lowlifer...

scottamerica
October 23rd 03, 09:18 PM
"trippin2-8track" > wrote in message
om...
> Scott, just remember, for you, this isn't for sale...
>
> HAHAHAHA

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2559672445&category=1602&
rd=1

> jealousy will get you nowhere, lowlifer...
I don't click on any of your hyperlinks either.

Scott
The greatest mind on Earth

trippin2-8track
October 25th 03, 01:27 PM
yeh, sure ya don't...shouldn't your monicker read "the smallest mind
on earth" ??

net addicts with no life, living in a rat infested inner city slum,
have nothing BETTER to do, than click on hyperlinks...

nice try...

Google