PDA

View Full Version : FA: Lot of 8 RCO tapes

whaddapiece
October 18th 03, 09:31 PM
Lot of 8 RCO tapes, years 1983-1987. Some orchestral, ez, big band
type stuff. All from Columbia House.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2566080656

Check 'seller's other items' out for a couple of other rock 8-track
auctions.

The Poodlebutt
October 19th 03, 03:37 AM
(whaddapiece) wrote in message >...
> Lot of 8 RCO tapes, years 1983-1987. Some orchestral, ez, big band
> type stuff. All from Columbia House.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2566080656
>
> Check 'seller's other items' out for a couple of other rock 8-track
> auctions.

I can just see the guy with the Columbia House form in his hands,
erasing the numeric code for the Beastie Boys "License to Ill" and
saying aaaaaahhh, **** it, I'll go with the Johnny Mathis Xmas album
instead.

whaddapiece
October 19th 03, 06:16 PM
(The Poodlebutt) wrote in message >...

> I can just see the guy with the Columbia House form in his hands,
> erasing the numeric code for the Beastie Boys "License to Ill" and
> saying aaaaaahhh, **** it, I'll go with the Johnny Mathis Xmas album
> instead.

Strangely enough, I found those tapes in the same pile w/ a Madonna
"Who's That Girl" soundtrack, all obviously from the same person. So
you never know :)

trippin2-8track
October 19th 03, 07:20 PM
and how old were you at the time Columbia House offered 8-tracks, Evans ??

Let's see, I joined RCA and Columbia during the 1978-82 time period...

you were what, 7 ****ing years old ??

Were you gay already ?? No doubt yes...

The Poodlebutt
October 20th 03, 01:56 AM

> you were what, 7 ****ing years old ??
>
> Were you gay already ?? No doubt yes...

That was around the same time your daddy tried to chaperone my Cub
Scout trip, yessir.....

Fx199
October 20th 03, 03:07 PM
>and how old were you at the time Columbia House offered 8-tracks, Evans ??

I don't get it.
You're braggin about being old?

Google