PDA

View Full Version : Miida 4 track abortion

The Poodlebutt
October 14th 03, 02:29 PM
I had been wanting a Miida for awhile: sleek-looking little receiver
numbers with built-in quad player and four channel joystick. It
finally came in yesterday's mail.

Dumb thing has outputs for only one speaker in front and one in back.
I can't say I've ever seen anything like it. They got the headphone
jacks right, but they blew it on the speakers.

trippin2-8track
October 15th 03, 02:01 AM
only you would buy a POS like that...

stick to your Telex Viking, Akai 80D-SS, and Realistic TR-802 already...

Danspeakin
October 15th 03, 03:52 AM

>I had been wanting a Miida for awhile: sleek-looking little receiver
>numbers with built-in quad player and four channel joystick. It
>finally came in yesterday's mail.
>
>Dumb thing has outputs for only one speaker in front and one in back.
>I can't say I've ever seen anything like it. They got the headphone
>jacks right, but they blew it on the speakers.

Is there any chance that the speaker jacks are stereo, like the headphone
jacks?
Dan 2

The Poodlebutt
October 15th 03, 02:19 PM
(Danspeakin) wrote in message >...

> >I had been wanting a Miida for awhile: sleek-looking little receiver
> >numbers with built-in quad player and four channel joystick. It
> >finally came in yesterday's mail.
> >
> >Dumb thing has outputs for only one speaker in front and one in back.
> >I can't say I've ever seen anything like it. They got the headphone
> >jacks right, but they blew it on the speakers.
> >
> Is there any chance that the speaker jacks are stereo, like the headphone
> jacks?
> Dan 2

It's got the proper dual quad headphone jacks. I'll have to get some
cheapo built-in-plug-style speakers to test it out.

The Poodlebutt
October 15th 03, 02:21 PM
(trippin2-8track) wrote in message >...
> only you would buy a POS like that...
>
> stick to your Telex Viking, Akai 80D-SS, and Realistic TR-802 already...

Still mumbling away, with so much jibbah-jabbah?

Fool, I bet you're a dead ringer for that guy who ****ed the Cubs over
last night, and we all know as a matter of fact that you are twice the
asshole.

trippin2-8track
October 17th 03, 02:06 AM
ooooh, rooting for a "Yankee" team now, are you ??

hahahah....

whatsamatter, no lawyering prospects yet ?? still buying overpriced
tapes on ebay I see...

some people never learn...

trippin2-8track
October 17th 03, 02:08 AM
(The Poodlebutt) wrote in message

> It's got the proper dual quad headphone jacks. I'll have to get some
> cheapo built-in-plug-style speakers to test it out.

wotta dick...listen to Lips McEvans give tech advice now...you
couldn't ****ing SPELL headphone...let alone know how they work

hey, ship me another free Akai motor...we all need another good laugh

The Poodlebutt
October 17th 03, 02:25 PM
(trippin2-8track) wrote in message >...
> (The Poodlebutt) wrote in message
>
> > It's got the proper dual quad headphone jacks. I'll have to get some
> > cheapo built-in-plug-style speakers to test it out.
>
> wotta dick...listen to Lips McEvans give tech advice now...you
> couldn't ****ing SPELL headphone...let alone know how they work
>
> hey, ship me another free Akai motor...we all need another good laugh

I have all the faith in the world, Charlie, that one day, your mother
will remove your cock from her mouth just long enough to explain to
you, in simple terms that even you can pick up on, that there is only
one God of 8 Tracking, and that his anointed name is Paul Matthew
Evans, you tawdry little jackass bitch.

trippin2-8track
October 18th 03, 03:04 AM
you dick...it was only a matter of time before your fragile ego forced
you to reply...so easy to figure you out

now, you were SUPPOSED to be a recent law school grad. Instead, IN
REALITY, just hang out on the net, buy tapes on ebay, and post under
multiple usernames on various 8-track sites, and support gay
viewpoints...

So, which is it then, this week ??

You ain't foolin' no one kid...you're nothin' but a ****in' child...

PS- we all heard how you sent Davetta a broken tape recently, then
refused to make good for it...and insulted her via email. Real tough
guy, pickin on the girls, wotta man...who in their right MIND would
want to hang with you in your scummy slum apartment...

I bet it smells nice in there...Lips McEvans, Pseudo Esq.

Google