PDA

View Full Version : 8-Track Clock Radio

Daniel & Kathy Gibson
October 10th 03, 10:03 PM
Wasn't someone out there looking for one of these not too long ago? If
so, give me a holler, as I have one.

Later!
Dan
--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com

T.W. Wyatt
October 11th 03, 05:22 AM
Daniel & Kathy Gibson > wrote in message >...
> Wasn't someone out there looking for one of these not too long ago? If
> so, give me a holler, as I have one.
>
> Later!
> Dan
I've been lookin for one,but haven't posted anything on here. Email
me with the details. Thanks

The Poodlebutt
October 11th 03, 11:07 PM
>>T.W. Wyatt wrote in message news:

I had a buddy who woke up drunk in a gutter once in Temple, TX, only
to find a cop holding a flashlight in his face. He looked up at the
guy's name badge and said "heeeeyyy, ****." And the cop thundered
back, "That's Thomas Watt, son, and you're going to jail."

trippin2-8track
October 12th 03, 05:00 AM
oh, gee, that's funny...

haha

steve suttle
October 23rd 03, 04:49 PM
(trippin2-8track) wrote in message >...
> oh, gee, that's funny...
>
> haha

I was looking for a good clock radio-8 track player.
I've found a couple, but with varying degrees of success.

Google