PDA

View Full Version : The Value of an 8 Track Deck

The Poodlebutt
October 10th 03, 02:36 AM
My street is pretty short, close to downtown, not too many houses,
right between two convenience stores. It's sort of a mini skid-row,
there are some transients who like the lay of the land here on Baylor
St.

I saw one guy scavenging through my trash can pick out a lightbulb
attached to a cord that I had tossed. The cord had a electrical tape
repair. I had thrown it out earlier that day.

I have three or four nice 8T decks sitting right out on the front
porch. In plain and simple view. They've been sitting unmolested for
two weeks.

trippin2-8track
October 10th 03, 02:27 PM
You're a major twit, who would want your ****ty decks.

But thanks for the Akai motor, anyway...

scottamerica
October 10th 03, 06:50 PM
"The Poodlebutt" > wrote in message
om...
> My street is pretty short, close to downtown, not too many houses,
> right between two convenience stores. It's sort of a mini skid-row,
> there are some transients who like the lay of the land here on Baylor
> St.
>
> I saw one guy scavenging through my trash can pick out a lightbulb
> attached to a cord that I had tossed. The cord had a electrical tape
> repair. I had thrown it out earlier that day.
>
> I have three or four nice 8T decks sitting right out on the front
> porch. In plain and simple view. They've been sitting unmolested for
> two weeks.
Maybe noone wants to go near that dump without a gasmask?

Scott

Google