PDA

View Full Version : what happened?

Danspeakin
September 30th 03, 04:22 AM
What the heck happened to this previously entertaining newsgroup?

Dan 2

lennon fan
September 30th 03, 02:00 PM
moronic flamewars took over

JayRod46
October 5th 03, 01:06 AM
>Subject: Re: what happened?

>moronic flamewars took over

Yup. And there isnt a Newsgroup or message board where this doesnt happen.
It's all part of your wonderful internet experience.
Any idiot can have an opinion and usually does.
And their always will be someone who takes the opposing view and off we go.
Trolls, instigators, ball breakers. Lots of fun.

Daniel & Kathy Gibson
October 5th 03, 01:44 AM
JayRod46 wrote:

> >Subject: Re: what happened?
>
> >moronic flamewars took over
>
> Yup. And there isnt a Newsgroup or message board where this doesnt happen.
> It's all part of your wonderful internet experience.
> Any idiot can have an opinion and usually does.
> And their always will be someone who takes the opposing view and off we go.
> Trolls, instigators, ball breakers. Lots of fun.

Yup again. Besides what happened in this newsgroup, the worst outbreak
of troll-ism I ever saw was in the alt.food.peeps. I do not remember the
reason why I ever subscribed to it, but every so often someone would
post about their favorite candy peeps. Then a troll showed up, posting 5
times after someone else would post. Then his idiot friends from other
NGs showed up, and it ended up being hundreds of posts about nothing.
They all finally left, and now no one posts there except the spammers.
Charlie and Scott pretty much accomplished the same thing here.
Eventually they will leave.

Danno (who feels pretty confident that a vulgar Nudo response that he
will not see will soon be arriving.)
--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com

scottamerica
October 5th 03, 07:35 PM
"Daniel & Kathy Gibson" > wrote in message

> JayRod46 wrote:
> >
> > >Subject: Re: what happened?
> >
> > >moronic flamewars took over
> >
> > Yup. And there isnt a Newsgroup or message board where this doesnt
happen.
> > It's all part of your wonderful internet experience.
> > Any idiot can have an opinion and usually does.
> > And their always will be someone who takes the opposing view and off we
go.
> > Trolls, instigators, ball breakers. Lots of fun.
>
> Yup again. Besides what happened in this newsgroup, the worst outbreak
> of troll-ism I ever saw was in the alt.food.peeps. I do not remember the
> reason why I ever subscribed to it, but every so often someone would
> post about their favorite candy peeps. Then a troll showed up, posting 5
> times after someone else would post. Then his idiot friends from other
> NGs showed up, and it ended up being hundreds of posts about nothing.
> They all finally left, and now no one posts there except the spammers.
> Charlie and Scott pretty much accomplished the same thing here.
> Eventually they will leave.
>
> Danno (who feels pretty confident that a vulgar Nudo response that he
> will not see will soon be arriving.)
> --
>
> Daniel and Kathy Gibson
For the most part, only garbage-class people post here.

Scott

Micbloo
October 7th 03, 02:06 AM
>From: "scottamerica"

>For the most part, only garbage-class people post here.

That is why you are on here all the time posting. You tried once and everybody
saw you for the idiot you are and completely shut you out. Now you make stupid
comments because they all ignore you.
LOSER!!

scottamerica
October 7th 03, 04:03 AM
"Micbloo" > wrote in message
> >From: "scottamerica"
>
> >For the most part, only garbage-class people post here.
>
> That is why you are on here all the time posting. You tried once and
everybody
> saw you for the idiot you are and completely shut you out. Now you make
stupid
> comments because they all ignore you.
> LOSER!!
This ain't exactly a ng full of "geniuses." Ever seen some of their
pictures?

Scott
King of the Newsgroups

Dan Fisher
October 7th 03, 06:05 PM
"scottamerica" > wrote in message >...
> "Micbloo" > wrote in message
> > >From: "scottamerica"
>
> > >For the most part, only garbage-class people post here.
> >
> > That is why you are on here all the time posting. You tried once and
> everybody
> > saw you for the idiot you are and completely shut you out. Now you make
> stupid
> > comments because they all ignore you.
> > LOSER!!
> This ain't exactly a ng full of "geniuses." Ever seen some of their
> pictures?
>
> Spott
> King of the Newsgroups

WOW SPOTT!! I am impressed! After looking in the mirror every day you
can still make a comment that! Your self image is right on btw.
Dan F.

Dan Fisher
October 7th 03, 06:16 PM
"scottamerica" > wrote in message >...
> "Micbloo" > wrote in message
> > >From: "scottamerica"
>
> > >For the most part, only garbage-class people post here.
> >
> > That is why you are on here all the time posting. You tried once and
> everybody
> > saw you for the idiot you are and completely shut you out. Now you make
> stupid
> > comments because they all ignore you.
> > LOSER!!
> This ain't exactly a ng full of "geniuses." Ever seen some of their
> pictures?
>
> Scott
> King of the Newsgroups

I appologize to the news group for responding to Spott. I usually
don't even look at his posts but, I could not pass it up! Dan F.

Micbloo
October 9th 03, 02:53 AM
>From: "scottamerica"

>This ain't exactly a ng full of "geniuses." Ever seen some of their
>pictures?

Havent looked in the mirror lately have you
dopey?
Sheesh are you STUPID!!

scottamerica
October 10th 03, 07:50 PM
"Dan Fisher" > wrote in message
om...

> > > That is why you are on here all the time posting. You tried once and
> > everybody
> > > saw you for the idiot you are and completely shut you out. Now you
make
> > stupid
> > > comments because they all ignore you.
> > > LOSER!!
> > This ain't exactly a ng full of "geniuses." Ever seen some of their
> > pictures?
> >
> > Spott
> > King of the Newsgroups
>
> WOW SPOTT!! I am impressed! After looking in the mirror every day you
> can still make a comment that! Your self image is right on btw.
> Dan F.
That is the image of the Cyberspace God.

Scott
The Music God

trippin2-8track
October 12th 03, 05:02 AM
Howdy Damn Gibwin,

You're just envious, cuz Wingibs and original foil sucks- and the word got out.

Now, go to your "list of 1000 usernames", and think up a good comeback...

Ed Knoch
October 28th 03, 02:31 PM
(trippin2-8track) wrote in message >...
> Howdy Damn Gibwin,
>
> You're just envious, cuz Wingibs and original foil sucks- and the word got out.
>
> Now, go to your "list of 1000 usernames", and think up a good comeback...

Many years ago, while in my early twenties, I suffered an on-the-job
injury that laid me up at home for about six weeks. For whatever
reason, since I could do little more than lie in bed, I began watching
the soap opera General Hospital. Once my recuperation was complete and
I was back to work, I promptly forgot all about it. Several years
later, I underwent some elective surgery and was again laid up for a
few weeks. Again, I eventually tuned in to GH. Much to my amusement,
it was so incredibly droll and predictable that I was able to pick up
the entire story line within the first five minutes.

Many months ago, I quit frequenting this NG because it had become
something that I felt was diametrically opposed to the spirit of The
Eight Noble Truths. Today was my first time back, hoping to find
things had gone full circle.

Guess I might as well go back to General Hospital.

I used to really enjoy the actual 8-tracking that went on here.

Oh, well. Just my unsolicited (and overinflated) 2 cents worth.

Ciao.

trippin2-8track
October 29th 03, 11:10 AM
well that's a stretch...

If you're looking for any kind of "good" and "useful" human
interaction on the internet, you're in for a BIG disappointment. Like
Jesus said, "don't cast your pearls amongst the swine..." There are a
few good eggs here and there, but for the most part, the "trailer
trash" that used to hang out on CB radio in the 1970's, now hangs out
on the internet. Most troll ebay, they're the ones bidding $1.26 for
items, then leaving bad feedback and causing trouble. It gives them a
chance to interact with humanity while hiding behind a computer
screen- cuz in reality they are visually repulsive derelicts, with no
friends, no family, no money, no job, overweight/poor health, and
basically, no life...

Methinks you just experienced a "reality check", rather than an
"epiphany"...

Any-who: the situation you describe can be attributed to the workings
of the "3 Stooges Pad & Foil Cartel".

Mr.B
October 29th 03, 05:06 PM
but for the most part, the "trailer
trash" that used to hang out on CB radio in the 1970's, now hangs out
on the internet. Most troll ebay, they're the ones bidding $1.26 for
items, then leaving bad feedback and causing trouble

Is that anything like the guy who has a fit over a $1.00 tape and then ruins
a whole newsgroup?
Brian

The Poodlebutt
October 29th 03, 11:34 PM
"Mr.B" > wrote in message >...
> but for the most part, the "trailer
> trash" that used to hang out on CB radio in the 1970's, now hangs out
> on the internet. Most troll ebay, they're the ones bidding $1.26 for
> items, then leaving bad feedback and causing trouble
>

> Is that anything like the guy who has a fit over a $1.00 tape and then ruins
> a whole newsgroup?
> Brian

You must be very confused, Brian. Surely, you cannot be referring to
the virile, charming, handsome and dashing Mr. Charles Nudo, who posts
to this NG by means of proxies (he would never deign to actually sit
in front of a computer screen) while he spends his day counting money
and keeping track of the endless truckloads of pussy pulling into his
driveway while trying to reduce his overall bodyfat from %3 to %2.
(It's not that hard, really, when you have throngs of friends, family,
and admirers providing support and encouragement.)

chance to interact with humanity while hiding behind a computer
screen- cuz in reality they are visually repulsive derelicts, with no
friends, no family, no money, no job, overweight/poor health, and
basically, no life...

trippin2-8track
October 30th 03, 01:02 AM
I believe it's the low-life that sells erased and taped-over carts for
a buck each...

then has his buddies make prank calls to the buyer's aging mother.

class act, that trailer refuse !

trippin2-8track
October 30th 03, 01:05 AM
ps- or is it the one, who masquerades as being a law school student ??
(nice halloween gig BTW...)

or has so many multitudes of usernames, that he can't mind his own
business ??

Fx199
October 31st 03, 01:42 AM
>If you're looking for any kind of "good" and "useful" human
>interaction on the internet, you're in for a BIG disappointment. Like
>Jesus said, "don't cast your pearls amongst the swine..." There are a
>few good eggs here and there, but for the most part, the "trailer
>trash" that used to hang out on CB

Nope nope nope

It's all you

You and you alone are responsible for ruining this newsgroup and you know it.

Bring up up "presence" one more time, that'll help.

Daniel & Kathy Gibson
October 31st 03, 02:26 AM
Fx199 wrote:

> >If you're looking for any kind of "good" and "useful" human
> >interaction on the internet, you're in for a BIG disappointment. Like
> >Jesus said, "don't cast your pearls amongst the swine..." There are a
> >few good eggs here and there, but for the most part, the "trailer
> >trash" that used to hang out on CB
>
> Nope nope nope
>
> It's all you
>
> You and you alone are responsible for ruining this newsgroup and you know it.
>
> Bring up up "presence" one more time, that'll help.

Ya gotta give Nudo Jr. credit though...he set out to be a first class
troll, and he did it!! He makes Scott look like a valuable member of the
Internet community!!

The worst part is...people reading this group for the first time might
think that Nudo Jr. actually knows what he is talking about, and is a
valuable member of the 8-track community. Nothing could be further from
the truth. If any of you have any doubts, just go read the Google
archives. He was lame from day one.
--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com
"Kate's Track Shack -Your Internet Home For Inexpensive 8-tracks!!"
AND...
http://drnooseandjambone.com
"DrNoose And Jambone - Do It To The Optigan!"

Google