PDA

View Full Version : Review Of John Denver's Greatest Hits Vol 2

Daniel & Kathy Gibson
September 20th 03, 12:06 AM
Danno gives it two thumbs up. Check it out!
--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com

The Poodlebutt
September 20th 03, 01:30 PM
Daniel & Kathy Gibson > wrote in message >...
> Danno gives it two thumbs up. Check it out!

Dan, should we be worried?

Daniel & Kathy Gibson
September 20th 03, 05:43 PM
Nah...I was just feeling mellow yesterday at work. And...to give credit
where credit is due...the man did have talent!

Danno

--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com
"Kate's Track Shack -Your Internet Home For Inexpensive 8-tracks!!"
AND...
http://drnooseandjambone.com
"DrNoose And Jambone - Do It To The Optigan!"

DOGGIE104
September 20th 03, 10:42 PM
>Subject: Re: Review Of John Denver's Greatest Hits Vol 2
>From: Daniel & Kathy Gibson
>Date: 9/20/2003 11:43 AM Central Daylight Time
>
>Nah...I was just feeling mellow yesterday at work. And...to give credit
>where credit is due...the man did have talent!
>
>Danno

Okay everybody...stand and deliver! What's your favorite John Denver tune?
Okay, I'll go first. "Leavin on a Jet Plane." later, ron

Daniel & Kathy Gibson
September 21st 03, 01:42 AM
DOGGIE104 wrote:

> >Subject: Re: Review Of John Denver's Greatest Hits Vol 2
> >From: Daniel & Kathy Gibson
> >Date: 9/20/2003 11:43 AM Central Daylight Time
> >
> >Nah...I was just feeling mellow yesterday at work. And...to give credit
> >where credit is due...the man did have talent!
> >
> >Danno
>
> Okay everybody...stand and deliver! What's your favorite John Denver tune?
> Okay, I'll go first. "Leavin on a Jet Plane." later, ron

"Looking For Space". It really hits home.

Danno
--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com
"Kate's Track Shack -Your Internet Home For Inexpensive 8-tracks!!"
AND...
http://drnooseandjambone.com
"DrNoose And Jambone - Do It To The Optigan!"

Larry Blumenfeld
September 21st 03, 03:06 AM
DOGGIE104 wrote:

> Okay everybody...stand and deliver! What's your favorite John Denver tune?
> Okay, I'll go first. "Leavin on a Jet Plane." later, ron

"Poems, Prayers and Promises" - can't resist that line about "passin' the pipe
around".

Brings back as much memories as Jackson Browne's "Lately I remember,
afternoons of smoke and wine..."

Regards from an old hippie...

Happy trails,
Larry B.
(Favorite CSNY: "Marrakesh Express" - that stuff was fiiiiine.....)
('nother thought: ever hear Spanky & Our Gang's version of ""Leavin' On A Jet
Plane"?)

scottamerica
September 23rd 03, 07:43 AM
"Daniel & Kathy Gibson" > wrote in message
> Danno gives it two thumbs up. Check it out!
> --
>
> Daniel and Kathy Gibson
Yes, but John Denver sucks!

Scott

Dan #3
September 23rd 03, 05:03 PM
..
"scottamerica" > wrote in message >...
> "Daniel & Kathy Gibson" > wrote in message
> > Danno gives it two thumbs up. Check it out!
> > --
> >
> > Daniel and Kathy Gibson
> Yes, but I, Scott Lifeshine, listen to Montavoni records!
>
> Scott

scottamerica
September 26th 03, 06:27 AM
"Dan #3" > wrote in message
> .
> "scottamerica" > wrote in message
> > "Daniel & Kathy Gibson" > wrote in message
> > > Danno gives it two thumbs up. Check it out!
> > > --
> > >
> > > Daniel and Kathy Gibson
> > Yes, but I, Scott Lifeshine, listen to Montavoni records!
> >
> > Scott
Montavoni my ass.

Scott
King of 8track Culture

trippin2-8track
September 26th 03, 11:43 AM
Daniel & Kathy Gibson > wrote in message >...
> Nah...I was just feeling mellow yesterday at work. And...to give credit
> where credit is due...the man did have talent!

well "duh", next you'll be asking if we ever heard of Presence ??

Dan #3
September 26th 03, 09:24 PM
See? We knew you would "cum" clean!
Dan#3