PDA

View Full Version : WANTED Fleetwood Mac's Greatest Hits

steve suttle
September 6th 03, 03:54 PM
Hi, Kids.
I am looking for a copy of the record club "Fleetwood Mac's Greatest
Hits" c. 1988 (?) with the green cover art. NOT the older
pre-Buckingham/Nicks "Fleetwood Mac's Greatest Hits" on CBS (c. 1972)!
I would like a nice, clean, playable copy. I know this is a hard
title, so I won't be too displeased with "sticker shock," but it is
for my collection and not for resale.

Sellers with these eBay User IDs need not respond:
Terasu, Bob0117, & Beatlfanat.

Now, having said that, you may go ahead and start posting obsence
messages to each other, call each other scatalogical names, and such.

Google