PDA

View Full Version : Why does a harmless 8 track NG attract scatalogical megalomaniacs?

FritzTheCat
September 4th 03, 04:01 AM
Why oh why

Geo5000
September 9th 03, 11:41 PM
(FritzTheCat) wrote in message >...
> Why oh why

Fred-
Because any acknowledgement, good or bad, gives these sniveling
voidoids a stiffy whenever they see their name posted. The more of the
center of attention they are, the better.
That's why a couple certain individuals (which I won't give the
satisfaction of letting them see their names mentioned) post to every
thread, regardless of whether they have anything worthwhile to
contribute or not.
And your keyword was 'harmless'. I'll bet these pinheads scan every
newsgroup they have time for, just to find one where people are
getting along, just so they can be the one to ruin it. Go back through
the archives, their first posts were more naive than most.
I used to post fairly often, about 6-8 months ago, but now I lurk
about once every 2 months, and it's always the same old ****, slung by
the same old assholes. I'm ashamed I wasted this much time on this
post. Grow up, you know who you are.
-George
Salinas, CA.

Google