PDA

View Full Version : More 8-Track Weirdness

Daniel & Kathy Gibson
September 4th 03, 02:13 AM
Ok, this is something I have never heard before. I picked out a tape
that I thought was just a garden variety boot - "Greatest Hits Of 1974 -
Original Artists". It was indeed the original artists, but with a twist.
Someone had taken the time and very carefully added in synths palying
along with the original track. So, I got to hear "Kodachrome" complete
with the One Man Synth Band playing along. Pretty well done, but pretty
weird. Apparently all the tracks are like this. Another failed attempt
to get around copyright laws!

Danno
--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com

trippin2-8track
September 4th 03, 02:02 PM
if they made the tape, and obviously it got sold to someone, then the
attempt wasn't "failed", now, was it.

Google