PDA

View Full Version : Alicia Silverstone via venue

Susie Q
June 27th 03, 07:19 AM
Hey again! I wanted to let you all know that the star archive has up the
movie set adress for Alicia Silverstone's latest project Scooby Doo 2.
I've been trying to get her autograph for years. Good Luck.

Love,
Susie :)

Dahoov2
June 27th 03, 08:06 PM
I believe that's done isn't it? Post production...

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 02:19:18 -0400 (EDT),
(Susie Q) wrote:

>Hey again! I wanted to let you all know that the star archive has up the
>movie set adress for Alicia Silverstone's latest project Scooby Doo 2.
>I've been trying to get her autograph for years. Good Luck.
>
>Love,
>Susie :)

Susie Q
June 27th 03, 09:38 PM
Hey :) A few people have said they thought it was done but I was under
the impression it didn't wrap until July 25, 2003. I haven't got the
letter back yet and am keeping my fingers crossed.

Love,
Susie :)

Google