PDA

View Full Version : Re: Weekend O' 8-Track Weirdness Coming up!

Mr.B
August 30th 03, 04:02 AM
Your bravery knows no bounds.
Brian

"Daniel & Kathy Gibson" > wrote in message
Wish me well...I am going to brave the "The Richard Harris Love
Album"...including the UNCUT version of MacArthur Park! I just hope it
is not melting in the dark!!

Cap'n Dan
--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com

trippin2-8track
August 31st 03, 01:43 PM
you are a mega-nerd, aren't you.

Daniel & Kathy Gibson
August 31st 03, 11:37 PM
Indeed is does not. I am pleased to annouce that the album is better
than expected! only Richard Harris (and possibly Donna Summer) could
have pulled off such a song (MacArthur Park). The rest of the album was
actually enjoyable. If you come across a copy...give it a listen!

Danno

"Mr.B" wrote:

> Your bravery knows no bounds.
> Brian
>
> "Daniel & Kathy Gibson" > wrote in message
> Wish me well...I am going to brave the "The Richard Harris Love
> Album"...including the UNCUT version of MacArthur Park! I just hope it
> is not melting in the dark!!
>
> Cap'n Dan
> --
>
> Daniel and Kathy Gibson
> http://www.katestrackshack.com
> "Kate's Track Shack -Your Internet Home For Inexpensive 8-tracks!!"
> AND...
> http://drnooseandjambone.com
> "DrNoose And Jambone - Do It To The Optigan!"

--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com
"Kate's Track Shack -Your Internet Home For Inexpensive 8-tracks!!"
AND...
http://drnooseandjambone.com
"DrNoose And Jambone - Do It To The Optigan!"

Caljamscott
September 1st 03, 08:57 AM
"Daniel & Kathy Gibson" > wrote in message
> Indeed is does not. I am pleased to annouce that the album is better
> than expected! only Richard Harris (and possibly Donna Summer) could
> have pulled off such a song (MacArthur Park). The rest of the album was
> actually enjoyable. If you come across a copy...give it a listen!
>
> Danno

WRONG! The album sucks the music sucks.

Scott
King of 8-trackin'

scottamerica
September 1st 03, 05:04 PM
"trippin2-8track" > wrote in message
om...
> you are a mega-nerd, aren't you.
Noo, I'm the brightest light in Cyberspace.

Scott
The King of the Newsgroups

Dan #3
September 2nd 03, 08:46 PM
Nobody cares for your opinion Fag-Shine!
Whatsamatter? Too much porno mail and had to change your email addy??
Dan #3

"Caljamscott" > wrote in message news:
> WRONG! The album sucks the music sucks.
>
> Scott
> King Arse of Pirate Radio Concert Tapes

Dan #3
September 2nd 03, 08:48 PM
Nobody cares for your opinion Fag-Shine!
Whatsamatter? Too many personal gay mail responses and had to change
your email addy??
Dan #3

"scottamerica" > wrote in message news:
> Noo, I'm the brightest light in Gay Cyberspace.
>
> Scott
> The King Arse of the Lonely Gay Men Newsgroup

April 14th 04, 09:10 PM
On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 07:57:48 GMT, "Caljamscott"
> wrote:

>WRONG! The album xxxxx the music xxxxx.
>
>Scott
>King of 8-trackin'

It's a great album if you like easy and Richard Harris' style. And
you are one of those nuisances that marrs an otherwise pleasant
newsgroup. A legend only in your own mind.

bob

Google