September 11th 03, 08:00 AM
Postzegelhuis "Michel" buys, sells and does exchange stamps from Spain(among
several other countries).
You can contact us through our site at www.postalplaza.nl
Please click English to change language.

Yours sincerely, Webmaster Postzegelhuis "Michel"

"Scls2000" > schreef in bericht
> World Class Collector of Spain, Colonies and Ex Colonies from 1950 to now.
>
> I have a wonderful stock of items from above, plus Germany and a few other
> countries. I buy, sell and trade my interests.
>
> Collect singles, blocks of four, sheets, FDCs., Postal History, etc.
>
> If you have Spanish I want to hear from you...
>
> If you want Spanish I want to hear from you also.
>
> Steve

Postzegelhuis Michel
September 11th 03, 10:48 PM
Sorry, wishful thinking: Spain is in "the pipeline" for buying but will
come soon.

"Postzegelhuis Michel" > schreef in bericht
> Postzegelhuis "Michel" buys, sells and does exchange stamps from
Spain(among
> several other countries).
> You can contact us through our site at www.postalplaza.nl
> Please click English to change language.
>
> Yours sincerely, Webmaster Postzegelhuis "Michel"
>

> "Scls2000" > schreef in bericht
> > World Class Collector of Spain, Colonies and Ex Colonies from 1950 to
now.

> > I have a wonderful stock of items from above, plus Germany and a few
other
> > countries. I buy, sell and trade my interests.
> >
> > Collect singles, blocks of four, sheets, FDCs., Postal History, etc.
> >
> > If you have Spanish I want to hear from you...
> >
> > If you want Spanish I want to hear from you also.
> >
> > Steve

Google