PDA

View Full Version : FS: Africa, Middle East, British Commonwealth & British stamps

Dinesh Mahtani \(Dino\)
September 10th 03, 03:26 PM
Dear collectors,

I am breaking up my world wide collection and selling it of so that I can
buy stamps from the countries that I collect. Here are some of the items
from Africa and the Middle east. Simply click on the links.

RSA South Africa Collection - Some High CVs!

2950729569 $2.99

Africa Collection - odds and ends! Must see
2950609865 $2.99

Liberia Collection - High Catalogue Values
2950607854 $2.99

Zambia Collection - High Catalogue Values
2950535352 $2.99

Zimbabwe Collection - High Catalogue Values
2950534673 $2.99

Kenya Tanzania Uganda Collection - Higher CVs
2950469714 $2.99

Malawi Collection - High Catalogue Values
2950382709 $2.99

Middle East Collection.Many countries.Odd lot
2950357980 $1.50

Nigeria Collection-High CVs. Includes forgery
2950350063 $2.99

Egypt Collection of used stamps - Nice!
2950333748 $1.00

Sudan Collection Used stamps Hi Vals+Definats
2950321787 $0.50

Libya- Kingdom, L.A.R. Collection-Used stamps
2950312581 $2.99

Saudi Arabia (K.S.A.) Collection-High CV
2950302646 $2.99

Greece Used Stamps Collection - Nice!
2950267437 $1.00

United Arab Emirates (UAE) Collection-High CV
2950265621 $4.99

Britain. 1840. Penny Black Used
2950007420 $19.99

Thanks,