PDA

View Full Version : Free - WW Damaged Stamps To Use In Artwork / Whatever!

Tracy Barber
August 25th 03, 05:24 AM
Hi!

If someone is interested in hundreds and probably thousands of
slightly damaged, creased, perfs missing, on paper, off paper, to
ragged copies of stamps, please e-mail me. The first person
requesting will get them - as long as you haven't requested them
before.

These will be anything from common to higher cat. value items that I
won't let stay in my collection.

This is one way we can purge the hobby of damaged goods and hopefully
they won't come back into the mainstream in the future. This also
gets someone's creativity going and shows off someone's talent by
using them in an artistic manner! :)

Some of the art will be eventually displayed on my web site - I have
several "pieces" already. :) Need to refurbish the web site!

Tracy Barber

Google