PDA

View Full Version : Software for Canadian Stamp Collectors

Liberty Street Software
August 16th 03, 10:01 PM
StampManage Canada 2003 is close to completion. For more product info,
please visit:

http://www.libertystreet.com/StampMngCan.htm

Or Download our pre-release demo at:

ftp://libertystreet.com/pub/StampMngCan.exe

StampManage 2003 Canada will cost US$ 6-10 more than the previous version.
Save a few dollars by ordering the product from our site now at our "old"
version 2002 price. You will receive the new version when released (about
7-10 days from now). This offer also applies to the upcoming USA/Canada
version, ready about 3 weeks from today.

Sincerely,

Nikki Barbieri
Liberty Street Software

Google