PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Here

Twestl1814b
July 27th 03, 05:54 AM
We're just getting into stamp collecting. Could you please help us get started
by send some advice our way and also some suggestions on starting our
collection.

Thanks in advance...
Thanks,
Terri
Collectibles Unlimited
www.snowcrest.net/twestl1814/index.html
Our card listings
http://www.naxcom.com/VIP/MemberPage.jsp?MemberId=4696

OLCsurvey
July 30th 03, 09:15 PM
Hi: I have been working with newbies for more than 50 years. I invite you to
check out my website:
http://www.geocities.com/RodeoDrive/2016
If you will send me a legal sized stamped self addressed envelope I will send
you my list of the dumbest things you can do in starting a collection as well
as a list of the smartest. I have written a number of books on stamp collecting
and won the Ernest Kehr Award for a lifetime contribution to stamp collecting.
Bill Olcheski
APS Dealer

Google