PDA

View Full Version : Many stamp auctions at Delcampe running at the moment

Malte Tanner
July 12th 03, 11:12 AM
Hello all enthusiasts of the philately,

Under my pseudonym markenfreund at Delcampe (www.delcampe.com) I have
loads of auctions running from various themes and countries and in
various condition.

Most of them in mint never hinged (MNH), very fine used (VFU) and on FDC
and in all different from of releases (stamp, sheet, bloc, cover etc.)

Have loads of auctions from Germany running in VFU quality at reasonable
prices but also a lot from West Europe in MNH quality.

I place permanently. Link to auction in my signature of posting below the
message.

Just have a browse through my auctions and have fun.

Best regards,

Malte Tanner

--
http://www.delcampe.com/shops/markenfreund