PDA

View Full Version : Oops! I forgot the URLs for Weeda's auction lot samples...

Bob Ingraham
July 10th 03, 04:24 AM
My apologies, but I forgot to provide the URLs for the three sample lots in
the Weeda Stamps auction that I wrote about earlier today. Here they are:

Lot #7 -- Canada #86. VF MNH 1898 2c "Map stamp" single, the deep-blue shade
variety listed as 86i in the Unitrade specialized catalogue. See an image at
<http://www.weeda.com/stampimages/7.jpg>.

Lot # 11 -- Canada #158. VF M LH 1929 50c Bluenose. See an image at
<http://www.weeda.com/stampimages/11.jpg>.

Lot # 24 -- British Columbia #7. F/VF mint no gum 1865 3p blue issue. See an
image at <http://www.weeda.com/stampimages/24.jpg>.

See my earlier post today for detailed comments. This week's auction closes
at 12:30 p.m. on July 12, 2003. The Weeda Stamps home page is at
<http://www.weeda.com>.

Bob Ingraham

Google