PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1995 Mark Martin Photo w/Autographed Ticket

Jim Sinclair
September 3rd 03, 07:34 AM
1995 Mark Martin Photo w/Autographed Ticket

I have for sale the 1995 Michigan International Speeway/Winston Cup Series
"Miller 400" Mark Martin Valvoline 8"x10" Action-Photo with Mark Martin
"Autographed" Ticket. The ticket includes a bird's-eye view of the Michigan
International Speeway and states: "MILLER Genuine Draft 400 June 18,
1995-1:00 PM EDT Concourse 18 Sec. C Row 26 Price $45.00".
The ticket is Autographed "Mark Martin" in black felt-tip marker.
The photo is of Mark Martin's #6 Valvoline Racing sponsored car with a
photo of Mark Martin inset in the top left corner. The reverse side of the
photo includes a black and white photo of Mark, complete history, and a
detailed biography of Mark Martin' personal life and Racing Career.
The 1995 Mark Martin Photo with "Autographed" Ticket are in MINT condition.
Price $20. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you

September 3rd 03, 11:07 PM
"Jim Sinclair" > wrote in message
> I have for sale the 1995 Michigan International Speeway/Winston Cup Series
> "Miller 400" Mark Martin Valvoline 8"x10" Action-Photo with Mark Martin
> "Autographed" Ticket. The ticket includes a bird's-eye view of the
Michigan
> International Speeway and states: "MILLER Genuine Draft 400 June 18,
> 1995-1:00 PM EDT Concourse 18 Sec. C Row 26 Price $45.00".
> The ticket is Autographed "Mark Martin" in black felt-tip marker.
> The photo is of Mark Martin's #6 Valvoline Racing sponsored car with a
> photo of Mark Martin inset in the top left corner. The reverse side of the
> photo includes a black and white photo of Mark, complete history, and a
> detailed biography of Mark Martin' personal life and Racing Career.
> The 1995 Mark Martin Photo with "Autographed" Ticket are in MINT
condition.
> Price $20. US plus postage

Can you ship to Bosnia?

Tom & Debbie Heintz
September 4th 03, 02:34 AM
"Jim Sinclair" > wrote in message
> 1995 Mark Martin Photo w/Autographed Ticket
>
> I have for sale the 1995 Michigan International Speeway/Winston Cup Series
> "Miller 400" Mark Martin Valvoline 8"x10" Action-Photo with Mark Martin
> "Autographed" Ticket. The ticket includes a bird's-eye view of the
Michigan
> International Speeway and states: "MILLER Genuine Draft 400 June 18,
> 1995-1:00 PM EDT Concourse 18 Sec. C Row 26 Price $45.00".
> The ticket is Autographed "Mark Martin" in black felt-tip marker.
> The photo is of Mark Martin's #6 Valvoline Racing sponsored car with a
> photo of Mark Martin inset in the top left corner. The reverse side of the
> photo includes a black and white photo of Mark, complete history, and a
> detailed biography of Mark Martin' personal life and Racing Career.
> The 1995 Mark Martin Photo with "Autographed" Ticket are in MINT
condition.
> Price $20. US plus postage
>
> Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
> costs to your destination. Thank you

How Much?

Google