PDA

View Full Version : I am selling a lot of Starting Lineup(1988) and Other items (sports memorabilia)

Bob Willey
August 28th 03, 05:19 AM
I am selling a large collection of sport memorabilia.

Almost 200 1988 Starting Lineup collectibles.
A bunch of Wheaties boxes (Pete Rose & others).
Shaq Attaq Rim Hanger & Reverse Jam.
Dale Earnhardt 1988 MAXX Charlotte PSA 10 and PSA 9 cards.
A Cassius Clay Rookie card, 1971 Barrett PSA 9!!! (only 4 in
population!)
New items going up every day.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=bobwilley&include=0&since=1&sort=8&rows=25

Thanks for looking.

Bob Willey
August 31st 03, 03:32 PM
(Bob Willey) wrote in message >...
> I am selling a large collection of sport memorabilia.
>
> Almost 200 1988 Starting Lineup collectibles.
> A bunch of Wheaties boxes (Pete Rose & others).
> Shaq Attaq Rim Hanger & Reverse Jam.
> Dale Earnhardt 1988 MAXX Charlotte PSA 10 and PSA 9 cards.
> A Cassius Clay Rookie card, 1971 Barrett PSA 9!!! (only 4 in
> population!)
> New items going up every day.
>
> http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=bobwilley&include=0&since=1&sort=8&rows=25
>
> Thanks for looking.

Several people have asked questions about the Starting Lineup
collectibles.

1. They are all staring at an opening bid of $5.00 (NO RESERVE)
2. I do combine shipping - $5.95 for first item and $1.50 for each
additional item. I ship via USPS Priority Mail for quick shipping.

Enjoy and happy bidding. Ebay User: bobwilley PowerSeller - Square
Trade
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=bobwilley&include=0&since=1&sort=8&rows=25

Google