PDA

View Full Version : FS: Wall of Fame Lithograph -Robert Stephen Simon

Bob Willey
August 5th 03, 08:05 PM
Wall of Fame Lithograph -Robert Stephen Simon Item number: 2745100027
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2745100027

This is a 31X25 Black/White lithograph (unframed) produced by world
renowned sports artist Robert Stephen Simon in 1996. Here is a chance
to own a very unique Lithograph that would make an excellent addition
to any sport collection/collector.

Some of the players that are included in this collage: Ty Cobb, Babe
Ruth, Cal Ripken Jr., Frank Robinson, Ricky Henderson, Nolan Ryan,
Roberto Clemente, Ted Williams, Joe DiMaggio, Warren Spahn, Willy
Stangil, Jackie Robinson, Lou Gehrig, Hank Aaron, Yogi Bera, Steve
Carlton, Ernie Banks, Reggie Jackson, Pete Rose, Johnny Bench, Tom
Sever & many others...

This Lithograph is one of 1800, and would look great framed. (NOTE: If
you are interested in quantity of this piece, please contact me at
as I have access to more of these great pieces).
I have several of these posters, so the actual number(#) may not match
the picture. This is a LIMITED EDITION Lithograph, only 1800 were
done.

Bob Willey
September 5th 03, 04:51 AM
(Bob Willey) wrote in message >...
> Wall of Fame Lithograph -Robert Stephen Simon Item number: 2745100027
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2745100027
>

> This is a 31X25 Black/White lithograph (unframed) produced by world
> renowned sports artist Robert Stephen Simon in 1996. Here is a chance
> to own a very unique Lithograph that would make an excellent addition
> to any sport collection/collector.
>
> Some of the players that are included in this collage: Ty Cobb, Babe
> Ruth, Cal Ripken Jr., Frank Robinson, Ricky Henderson, Nolan Ryan,
> Roberto Clemente, Ted Williams, Joe DiMaggio, Warren Spahn, Willy
> Stangil, Jackie Robinson, Lou Gehrig, Hank Aaron, Yogi Bera, Steve
> Carlton, Ernie Banks, Reggie Jackson, Pete Rose, Johnny Bench, Tom
> Sever & many others...
>
> This Lithograph is one of 1800, and would look great framed. (NOTE: If
> you are interested in quantity of this piece, please contact me at
> as I have access to more of these great pieces).
> I have several of these posters, so the actual number(#) may not match
> the picture. This is a LIMITED EDITION Lithograph, only 1800 were
> done.

Just a quick note, I have sent two of these Lithos to Robert Stephen
Simon and had them verified. He has authenticated them as his
signature.
So enjoy.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=bobwilley&include=0&since=1&sort=8&rows=25

Google