PDA

View Full Version : FS: Olympics '96 "Your Guide To All The Facts & Action Book"

Jim Sinclair
July 31st 03, 07:16 AM
Olympics '96 "Your Guide To All The Facts & Action Book"

I have for sale the out-of-print book "Olympics '96" Your Guide To All The
Facts & Action. This Olympics '96 program contains 80 pages of Profiles,
Facts, Event Listings, Olympic Record Holders, Scoring Systems, as well as
full-color photos of the Athletes taking part in Atlanta's 1996 Olympic
Games.
This out-print Canadian Publication (Fenn) is in MINT condition.
Price $20. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you

Google