PDA

View Full Version : Got a favorite team?

Scott
July 14th 03, 08:17 PM
I'm looking for buyers of commons & minor stars of specific teams.
Right now I'm sorting through about 600,000 or so Baseball cards. So
if you've got a certain team you'd be interested in buying PLMK & what
you're willing to pay per card DELIVERED. Please remember......I'm
paying for shipping. I'll prob have about 20,000 (less for newer teams
like Tampa Bay & Arizona) of each team. All teams are available except
the Yankees. I'd even consider 1 for 1 trades for Yankees.

Thanks,
Scott Santy
Syracuse, NY

Google