PDA

View Full Version : Message for Kate's Track Shack

Barrylovr
August 16th 03, 10:44 PM
I can not get to your sight, can you send me a list of your Donna Summer
8-tracks? Actually I just need one, "A Love Triology". Or do you know where I
can get it?
Thanks

Daniel & Kathy Gibson
August 17th 03, 05:09 PM
Nudo, I am sure you have convinced everyone. And keep up the good
posts...I am sure that the folks who handle net abuse at google are
enjoying reading each one.

Danno

--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson